1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

That's only what us little people have been told through media. I would be shocked if we don't launch constant cyber attacks against a wide number of countries against our interests. Nothing new there in my opinion. Just like our country is under constant cyber attacks. Some against government installations but many more against private institutions. Can't remember the institution but they recently paid $600k in ransom to a cyber attacker who encripted and locked up all their data.

3. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

“We could have shot that one down too but we didn’t “
    Had they shot down a military plane with 35 people on board there would be a large parking lot in the ME.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

City of Riviera Beach, FL

50Joe likes this.
  5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

6. joec

joec brace yourself

Baltimore is still holding it. Lol

7. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Can someone please give an explanation what these sanctions really mean against Iran?

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Money When people don't have it, or the products it buys, they get angry. An article I read this morning pointed out something pretty specific, Iranians can't get or buy diapers. That's small, but it's a pretty specific and big pain point. Now with the expanded sanctions, that's going to get a lot worse. I think the ultimate goal is getting the people to rise up against the govt.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

It can go either way. The people can get fed up with the Iatolas OR they bond together and solidify support against the infidel. I believe that's why Trump always ends these sanctions with a statement on "make Iran great again". It's his way of trying to sway the common man on the street. It's not very sophisticated but they probably have a pretty good idea of how things are going in the States with MAGA. He's trying to say "Want some of this?"

10. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Sounds smart to me. Baffles me that people think this guy is an idiot.

XFBO likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

They wanted him to be an idiot

That hasn’t worked out

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Except Trump. He never lies.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

[​IMG]

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Can you read? I said ALL.

That includes Trump.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Did ST despise Barry this much??? I think NOT.....lol. It's kinda amusing to watch.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't see Toe despising anyone. You really are looking for things to be pissed about today. Go out and have a beer or something :crackup:

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So you don't see ST with his nonstop jabs towards DJT??? Or the mockery of those who did the same towards Barry with his baby-eating retorts???

Like I hinted about you before Sean, you're not very observant or cognizant of people's positions. :Poke:

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hinted? Not even close. You think I'm blind because you enjoy running around being Chicken Little. You see evil liberals under every rock and twig. You see liberal agendas out of people making fun of Trump or even moreso the Cheeto Jesus contingent like yourself. You're as totally messed up and delusional as the OMBs.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'll just leave this right here in case you missed it the first time.

So my lack of denial of seeing what's being perpuated makes me just like the OMB's???? :crackup:

Talk about being desperate to be right.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, you are the exact same as the OMBs. You are making up things with no proof. You are seeing things that do not actually exist and are swearing they are true anyway. There is not one iota of difference really.

I'm not talking about lack of denial. I'm talking about your wholesale false doomsday rhetoric.

As for being right, I know I am, do you truly think I care whether you agree with me or not? :crackup: