1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The End of the World As We Know It

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Jul 26, 2002.

1. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

You mean soda gives you cancer? Damn! I didn't know that! :eek: :D

2. amaner

amaner will do math for food

I've often considered doing that (selling my old vinyl), but I just can't seem to part with it. I've got a bunch of old RKL, BadBrains, COC, etc, vinyl just sitting around. I even have everything went black, but not the airbrushed one... I loved that period in music...

3. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

That's not a half bad idea. I know I have some first runs that may be worth something. I haven't busted out the turntable in a long time, so all they're doing is collecting dust.

Thanks for the idea Dave, I just may go through them this evening.

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I can't prove it yet but I bet a "researcher" can! Too much soda kept me from a good night sleep once. Isn't my suffering worth anything!!!

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Wal Mart rolls over all of the time...

they roll over one small contractor at a time by refusing to pay on the legal contracts and force the small companies to go bankrupt with legal fees. :rolleyes: Since Sam died that company has turned into a bunch of young greedy millionaires screwing contractors everywhere. :(

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Andy and Joe,
    If I can help out, let me know. A good idea is to put together a list of vinyl you're looking to sell, and circulate that. There are quite a few web sites out there that list prices for the condition your collection is in, much like the Kelly blue book. A bit of advice, if you're looking to get the most bang for your collection, do not take it in to a record store, their best interest is to get the collection for next to nothing and turn it. There is bucks in vinyl and most everything you have on it can be replaced with a CD. You'll lose the warmth of the vinyl, but you'll have some $$$ to commiserate with. :)

7. tlwannab

tlwannab Well-Known Member

I just cann't bring myself to sell any of my vinyl.(yeah I'm a freaky obsessed nerd :p) I have 2 Mystic recods super sevens that I know I could get GOOD MONEY for but I could never sell them. I also have the first NOFX album on Mystic.

BTW John Wayne was nazi, he liked to play SS

8. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I didn't know that shit could stack that high!!!!:p

9. amaner

MDC ?

Did you know they were fruitarians? They claimed that the world would be a much less violent, and better, place if we all sat around under the tree waiting for the apple to fall. :)

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You should sue WERA for making the bbs so addictive, you can do nothing else! :D Sorry Zeb. Too easy!

11. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

hell yeah, it's an open and closed case, I mean, all I would have to do is put a timer on internet explorer and show that i'm on this site like 8 hours a day, any jury in the world would throw mongo in the slammer .... agian :D

12. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

"That's bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!!"
    :D

Hey Dave,
    I may take you up on that. I'll get a list together after Mid-Ohio this weekend and have you take a look at it.

13. tlwannab

tlwannab Well-Known Member

Yeah its MDC.They are bunch o fruits, what, huh?:p :eek:

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I remember a story of MDC getting deported to Canada, and Canada refusing to take them back. :eek:

15. amaner

Jeez, that's too funny. :)

HEY ZEB, I ASKED A LONG TIME AGO WHEN YOU WERE PLANNING TO LEAVE FOR VIR. I GUESS YOU'RE TOO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT YOUR POSTS!!!

Had to do that... :D :cool: ;)

16. ZebProctor

screw you :rolleyes: ... i'm thinking about not going actually, moeny, time, and the fact that summit is next weekend, and on top of that I couldn't find anyone to ride with me and I don't feel like paying for all the gas and doing all the driving for some reason...

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

but zeb, i was going to whup your ass this weekend? :confused:

18. ZebProctor

what happened to "VIR is too far, WWAAA"???

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

what the hell are you taking aboot? i live 55 minutes from there.

20. ZebProctor

so let me get this straight, you're going to go to vir for ccs, but not summit for wera, and vir is 55 min away from you, but summit is "too far"?????