1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside)

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

If he's the next Sheene he would be making sure the bike was developed only for him and that no else got the good parts (or so I've heard).

pscook likes this.
  2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Not much to be gleaned from the MM93 presser. Only answered a couple question in English clarifying that the bike stall on the grid two weeks ago was a technical issue (apparently also experienced by Cal in practice) and the one question about Valentino was highly deflected.

Bunch of questions in Spanish, but I think he has been on notice from Big Red to not stoke the flames......

3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Wow. Jack fucking Miller, the voice of reason. :)

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Cal has crazy eyes. The guy is a lunatic. Why would anyone be surprised at what comes out of his yap?

pscook likes this.
  5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

"It was like I farted on the grid and everyone disappeared". :crackup:

track wagon and AJ like this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That was funny.

7. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Zarco, dick comment about Mammola

crashman likes this.
  8. dsapsis

I thought it was a fair comment (and I'm thinking he'd at least spell his name correctly).

9. G2G

G2G I feel the need

what did he say?

10. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Very fair.

11. dsapsis

Something to the effect that it seemed weird to qualify for Legends without having a grand-prix championship, and how that possibly muddied the qualifications for entry going forward. He did say some nice things about him as well.

G2G likes this.
  12. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I predict MM will mess this one up....come in cocky thinking its in the bag and bend it or get taken out or get a real penalty for breaking rules...

busa99 likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

See I think just the opposite. I think he comes in focused and determined to reset the hierarchy.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Rossi better pull his head out and move on or he’s going to get destroyed. Why even continue to talk about it anymore at this point. He’s only mind f*cking himself at this point.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Rossi is completely mind fucked.

We need more “drama” and excitement in this sport. So the veteran got his tampon stuck and the somewhat new kid isn’t afraid to ruffle the old guard.

My dream scenario- Mm vs Zarco vs AI (on the ducati) where they are all riding their limit. Goodness

Boman Forklift and crashman like this.
  17. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

vs. Team Butter-Hammer Suzuki. :D

18. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

+1.

Don't know why, but he's kinda struck me as a little bit of a doofus.

He stepped right up and articulated some good points, plus had the fart joke.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  19. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Miller gained several points from that presser. Really well spoken, legit, and honest.

CRA_Fizzer and The Great One like this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They aren't consistent with the narrative.