1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside)

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 16, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, he did get that tank cover and look what happened. :D

I'm with Stupid, crashman and Phl218 like this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That you get to bump a f@ckton of threads? :D

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

LOVE IT

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

He must have a ton of bookmarks.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's an easy search.

6. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

What was that about Lorenzo again?

7. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Well, he certainly did well Sunday. New gas tank, revived mojo, leading from the front and not having to bump and grind with anyone . . . whatever. He did not toss it away, he did not slow with the passage of laps, he was smooth, steady and consistent. Just as he was on the Yamaha when he won his world championships in MotoGP. Irrefutable facts, and I acknowledge them and all that they mean. And, what they don't.

In my opinion, Lorenzo is a whiner.

Lorenzo is an extremely talented and capable rider, as I have previously acknowledged.

Mugello is a Lorenzo-favorable track, for whatever reason. I believe he has 6 wins there? More than any other single venue? I do not spite him a favorite track. Just a fact.

It is a long season. What he does from here will be interesting. Revived mojo? Happy now with the bike? No more jump out front then fade like latex house paint on a car? We'll see. And, no doubt, there will be references to this and other Lorenzo-related posts.

Stay tuned.

BTW - I'm still not a fan. I hold more admiration for Rossi, Zarco, Petrucci, Miller, Dovi, even Crashlow, all for various, and differing reasons. But, that is what makes for long-ass pre- and post-race threads like this one.

Cheers,

Dave

Odilup, Boman Forklift and Phl218 like this.