1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The AntiWhite thread.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 30, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

The color of ones skin doesn’t matter. Well, unless you’re white. LOL.
    Do whacko white liberals actually sit down and put deep thought into what the color of their skin is and then try and connect it to any number of other unrelated issues they have? I’m outraged. LOL.

What a monument waste of time and energy.
    Liberals are a crazy bunch.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If that dildo needs a gun to help him on his way, I know where there's a lake. Maybe he's been there.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

scottn likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:
    Thanks, I needed this today.

Timothy Landon and ToofPic like this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

G 97 likes this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Indeed....2 wrongs make a right, right?

....not sure I buy that, but 3 rights make a left ;)

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

270 degrees to nowhere.

9. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

I was sort of hoping you’d keep him going a little bit longer because there was some killer shit in there. . .his conviction in thinking that the crucifixion would come from his adherence to the “facts” - sublime.:D

The only thing I was really interested in is if he has bothered to ask himself what that says about him that he wanted to believe that bullshit so badly, he swallowed it without a fight, and then proceeded to put himself in a situation that any 10 second google search can beat. . .

10. motorkas

Gentlemen, If we ever cross paths – beers and/or brown/clear stuff on me.:beer:

WERA 904 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

sapsis will be along soon to point out that Egyptian should be capitalized :D

12. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

If it's on Goggle it has to be true!:beer:

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hopefully, he'll focus first on the fact that Egypt is in Africa. :D I didn't have the energy or the desire to bring up such little details to Mr. Landon yesterday after his unassailable demonstration. I felt like that at most, I should perhaps thank him for the second floor and leave the rest to someone else.

14. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

I don't have the energy or desire to continue this conversation. I care not to have conversation with condescending, arrogant and cavalier persons. Which this site is full of.

15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Way to man up, man. Someone has to stand their ground.

stk0308 likes this.
  16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Indeed. All of that looked like it was copy/pasted from Stormfront.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nut huggers or ball rubbers? Which one was it again.

18. motorkas

I actually like my white nationalists ignorant. . .and not aware of all the irony it produces. :D

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not sure why he's upset. He declared "facts." I thought that the right-wing dungeon rule was that once facts have been declared as such, others shouldn't bother contesting them. Or is it only when they are declared in all caps?

20. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

No...That's clearly posted from the dungeon of Black Planet :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]