1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The AntiWhite thread.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 30, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I understand but wish better for them. The path they are choosing leads to tyrants and misery. To do anything other than criticize their choice (constructively) is cruel IMO.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They'll get their day of victory followed by the destruction of their society.
    Marxists love those stupid angry people.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I don't know you personally, but I have gathered that you were born and at least partially raised in Africa. I would presume that you do have firsthand knowledge of the conditions that they endured. I am grateful that I do not.

That said, I do know how it's going to be for them by the end of the next decade. We can revisit this thread then.

Such is the sad lot of the vast majority of the people on that continent. I wish I had the solution to end the strife there, but it appears to be endemic.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm not certain what it is about Africa, but I think that the society is so fractured (tribal factions) and systemically corrupt, that there's no way for any sort of representative type government to ever function. The Middle East is very similar. They almost have to have an authoritarian type oppressor to be able to function as a nation state.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not even going to get into that, based on some of the stuff I'm reading here, but I just want to point out that I have thankfully never been on the receiving end of anything resembling apartheid. That was a specifically South African system.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hey, if Indonesia is the same place as Malaysia, then you can't really expect us to differentiate South Africa from the Ivory Coast, now, can you?

:D

HPPT likes this.
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

8. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

Attached Files:

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So Malema is basically saying they are going to become white slaves....

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

crashman likes this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I wonder who will make the sammiches?

13. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

No Black society ever grew crops. The Blacks of Africa never invented agriculture. They never learned how to domesticate vegetation for food. Africans only learned of rudimentary agriculture after Europeans arrived.
    No Black society ever constructed a two story building. Before Europeans arrived no structure built by the Black Africans stood above one story, and no structure was constructed of anything but mud (even beavers build mud dwellings).
    I could go on, but I'm sure I'll get crucified for posting just those two facts.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm actually more curious what your point is, regardless of how much longer you could go on. Is it that they weren't happy with their lives until the white man showed up?

stk0308 likes this.
  15. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

My point is they are incapable of sustaining a stable, viable government or society. What has happened to South Africa since the fall of Apartheid in 1995. The average personal income in that country has dropped 40% since Euroethnic rule ended. Today, 25% of South African men admit they have raped a woman. Fifty murders occur in South Africa every day. Together, they amount to more than 18,000 a year in a country of 48 million.
    I cannot answer your question - "Is it that they weren't happy with their lives until the white man showed up?" And neither can you. And quite frankly is irrelevant.
    But consider this - The excuse given for South Africa is usually that it was under so many years of Euroethnic “oppression.” Germany, however, was twice destroyed in the last century, and half the country was looted by communists for decades before being absorbed back into the whole. Today, Germany is among the strongest world economies and, considering its place in modern Europe, is in a position to once again dominate the most power continent in human history.
    One could fill many volumes with the tragedy that is post-colonial Africa : endless government instability, unheard of tales of corruption, genocides, poverty scarcely imaginable to the Western mind, uncontrolled diseases wiping out millions, never ending civil war, etc etc.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, I don't know enough about postcolonial Africa to possibly respond to such a thorough analysis, which takes no shortcuts at all. Motorkas loves writing e-books about that shit. Maybe he'll be interested.

WERA 904 likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not sure I concur with the no crops thing....regardless, when population density is low, hunter/gatherer is a sustainable lifestyle. I believe you may want to look at Ancient Mali as evidence you are not correct.

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Timothy, while what's going on in Africa is a rather vivid example if racism, you're pretty damn wrong too. How about the Kush as a glaring example of a powerful Nubian empire. Built large buildings and had a lucrative trade with the egyptians.

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

WTF are people embarrassed by actions of anyone other than themselves? Don't get me wrong...M&M has a long list of his wn.