1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taylor Swift tickets

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerJohn011, Nov 15, 2022.

1. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Anybody else in this mess? Amy luck? The link we have to Ticketmaster just got delayed??? I’m on a venue using seat geek, been “in line” since 10.

In order to keep my man card I must clarify, tickets are for my 13 year old daughter. This crap is ridiculous.

Boman Forklift and Trainwreck like this.
  2. [​IMG]

RichB, borislav, G2G and 11 others like this.
  3. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Dude, i feel the pain. I had to take my girls to a Katy Perry concert a few years back after my wife had an emergency and couldn't take them.

GixxerJohn011 likes this.
  4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

5. GixxerJohn011

At least when Katy Perry is on stage you can tell which direction she is facing.

ducnut, dtalbott and R Acree like this.
  6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

LOL!

I'm not (thank goodness) but I'm hearing people around the office talk about it. I had no idea who/what it was for, just 'omg tickets'....

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

didn't realize she was still a thing. I had an opportunity to buy tix for NJ, but was like she's too old for these new gens. missed that $ chance

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yawn...

BigBird likes this.
  9. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

What, your 13yo daughter is too good for a hockey game? Just say no dad.............just say no!

ducnut, dtalbott and rd400racer like this.
  10. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Do you carry a purse as well?

11. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

My wife was able to acquire tickets to go see the Arizona show in March.

Yes, I'm tagging along. Why? My wife literally lets me do damn near whatever I want whenever I want. I've drug her ass all over the country to watch me club race, do track days, go see MotoA and MotoGP races, race cars, go to punk shows, even ones with bands I've never heard of in obscure backwoods bars, watched me jump into a crowd at a Slayer show and just disappear for 2 hours, then re-appear double fisting tall boys of malt liquor along with 2 rando's I just met in the pit, and will ride with me for 2-3 hours just to watch me drive go-karts until the place closes down.

If she wants me to fly out with her to warm ass Arizona to see T-Swift, I am FUCKING IN, and I'm gunna make sure she has a god damn blast. That's how healthy relationships work.

Also, I'm not paying for a dime of it.... lol

12. GixxerJohn011

42E2D804-13DC-4EFC-9422-9873311879A2.jpeg

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

Let's just call it a satchel okay?

Gorilla George likes this.
  14. GixxerJohn011

Apparently she is even more of a thing now. The verified fan pre-sale started at 10 AM today. The capital one pre-sale was supposed to start at 2 PM. It just got pushed 24 hours because of demand.

15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm in line and happy to be so I can take the kids. Especially my daughter.

Not too worried about my man card being taken by the rest of these cunts chiming in.

JBraun, Wingnut and Boman Forklift like this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Please, you'd be going with or without the kids. And you can't lose what you don't have.

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

And my point is proven...

Bugslayer likes this.
  20. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

My wifes friend said the cheap seats here in Cincinnati are $500 a pop. F--k that! Said friend is taking two daughters and going herself. That is $1500.00. Who does she think she is? Formula 1 or something!

Phl218 likes this.