1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally

Discussion in 'General' started by WANABE RACER, Feb 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Sean, are the other riders ok?
    Sad times for the WERA family...

2. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Horrible. Condolences to friends and family.

RIP racer.

3. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Damn. RIP racer.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yeah we can't forget about the guy that has to deal with being a part of the incident. Hope he can cope with it and understand we all take that risk knowingly.

5. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

RIP Racer.

6. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Thoughts are with his family and as noted the other racers involved in the incident as it will definitely impact them. I didn't know Pete very well only from a couple of track days when he was running X-Act and a few times at WERA events but he and Anna always came across as good people.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

When I got run over I felt bad that I took someone down with me. Agree that the other guy(s) need to be thought of also. Not there fault it is the game we play and all love. Sometimes it just doesn't love us back :(

8. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

R.I.P. Pete

9. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers to the family. Pitted across from him at GNF and briefly chatted with him and his wife, super nice dude... sad to see him go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Montar el viento, Equis-Hombre.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Godspeed

12. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

RIP Racer...

13. LordMDP

LordMDP ... ... ... ....

My feelings are with his wife and son and the other riders involved. RIP racer

t11ravis and ToofPic like this.
  14. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Best wishes to all the friends and family involved in the incident. Terrible news.

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

RIP Pete.

16. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

17. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

18. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

RIP sir....even though I am no longer on the track, I never understood how there was nowhere on earth I would rather be (still feel that way), yet I knew the real risk that was at hand! It is only something racers will ever understand!

Prayers to those involved as well, as what they are dealing with can't be easy.

eggfooyoung and ToofPic like this.
  19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

RIP - absolutely awful news

20. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Those we lost would never want you to feel that way, they would want you to remember them for what they did to help others and be great members of the community. Get out of the hole and keep looking out for the safety of the riders and workers. Thanks.

969, backbone, Shenanigans and 7 others like this.