1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally

Discussion in 'General' started by WANABE RACER, Feb 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Well-Known Member

Shut me down if it’s not appropriate to ask, but any information at all on what happened? Any time something so grave happens on track there may be critical lessons for us all to take from it.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

RIP racer. Condolences to family and friends. Was he on this forum?

Hope the CVMA racer pulls through!!!!

3. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Xact-man

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

RIP Pete :(

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

So friggin sad.... Prayers said for all close friends and family... I didn't know Pete too well but when we did meet from time to time he was a class act..

TurboBlew and ToddClark like this.
  6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Our LW gang is getting smaller. Not even sure if I'm looking forward to going to the track this year.

RIP bud.

Rising Sun and baconologist like this.
  7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Thank you, Sean. For those of us who did not
    know him personally, could you share his call sign? For those of us who didn't know him personally, I feel like I would like to know and celebrate him in retropsect. Prayers to his family. Just ugh.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    ToofPic and VFR#52 like this.
  8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

You Parish and Keith were the first ones I thought about when I heard Metal.... I am so sorry man... It's been a shitty 48 hours for me... The guy here locally that paints my bodywork passed Thursday night... Now Pete... I wish there was a way to go back in time....

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He had an issue on the start and a couple of riders behind couldn't see him until it was too late. The only lesson is one we all have known for a while, if you have a problem get as big as possible and wave your arms.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's been a really bad few months. Kurt, Pete, my best friend as a teen and others I didn't know as well but still knew. Yesterday I wanted to crawl in a hole and not come out for a few years. Kind of feeling the same today.

418 likes this.
  11. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this.
    RIP Sir.

12. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Rest easy Pete.

13. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I was fortunate to get to know him well in the past couple years. Great dude.

TurboBlew, ToddClark and Metalhead like this.
  14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Man this stinks.

I have to say when I first read your post, I thought it was Metalhead

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Ugh ugh ugh. Prayers for everyone.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oh shit.

RIP

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh crap. I’ve had the best times of my life while at the race track and the worst times of my life at the race track. Sorry to hear this. Fucking sucks.
    God Speed Pete. :(

cajun636 and hotnail like this.
  18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I was glad you posted, knew we'd lost somebody, wondering who. I found him on fb and looked at his pics. He looked like he was enjoying life, lotsa bike pics and he had 2 Labs so he must have been a great guy. Condolences to anybody that knew him. :(

19. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this. Prayers to the family.

20. BULLTERZX14

BULLTERZX14 Member