1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally Updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by Red Fox Racing, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Sooooooooooo?

2. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

3. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

What result did you want?? Who won the race to the tech line? Patience guys.;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  4. caferace

caferace No.

Morris and Draik?

-jim

5. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Is that dew on the ground?:D

6. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Hey guys - can anybody at Tally help Chris Broome? I'm an idiot and I left his O2 bung out of his R6 exhaust after I dynoed it. Does anybody there have a bung plug or an O2 sensor he can plug that hole with? Any help would save me the trip out there with the part on my workbench.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tell dumbass to go ask the announcer.

8. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I'm the dumbass. Help Sean, you know I'll buy you beer later. I'll drive the part out there, but I know someone there can probably help.

9. caferace

caferace No.

"ATTENTION PADDOCK: Broome needs a bung plug. REPEAT: Racer Chris Broome needs a Bung Plug. Should you have a spare that is not already inserted, please find racer Chris Broome and lend him a Bung Plug.. Thank you. "

Please record this for me. :D

-jim

10. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Just tell him to fill the hole with silicone, it'll pass tech!

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

:D

I'd like to hear that myself.

12. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

He's rigged a plumbing part for now. I would like it to be properly done. I'm sort of obsessive that way. Except for remembering to put the plug in there in the first place.

13. caferace

caferace No.

You do realize Rick, he's probably off chasing a squirrel somewhere and has completely forgotten about it, right? :D

-jim

14. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Somebody walk down and take a pic of Anne's bike. I haven't seen it yet with all stickers on it.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We're fighting the PA but I'll give it a shot - however if he comes up or talks to tech we'll know where he's parked.

16. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Weather looks shitty as usual for this event.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'll give you $5 to go over the PA with the following: Attention in the paddock, Attention Chris Broome, I need your attention. . . . SQUIRREL!!! . . . . thank you.

18. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Okay Dave, you're not helping.

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I thought He rolled with like 12 spare bikes. :confused:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rick, I'm sure Sean will do something and all but it's always time for a Broome Squirrel joke.

If he was on fire, someone would still take time to yell SQUIRREL before hosing him down with their foam cannon. :D