1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally Updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by Red Fox Racing, Feb 23, 2013.

1. joeyg

joeyg Well-Known Member

They were slow.... I've gone faster there and felt like I gave it a good go this weekend! 1-2 seconds of my normal pace... I think it was the track... Lol

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

It looked pretty cool. You should have called, I don't check the beeb most race weekends.

Turn 1 has a fun new bump on entry, it's the shizzle. I was blaming my 500 all day on Saturday, figured it had come up with a new and exciting way to make my day.

3. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey the EX looks loads better than when I had my outing at Roebling. I was brave back then; not so much now!!!:D
    Whenever I ride/race again hope I'm not a total wus getting in the way. Plan is for Karl and I to back at the same race in the same class. Don't know the where or when yet. Looking for a dance team...

4. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Still super slow on it but I'm gradually gaining confidence that it's no longer of a homicidal bent.

You won't be in the way.

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

First rule, be safe and comfortable. Don't push it til you 'feel it.' None of my home dudes are gonna go down if I can help it!

6. punkadilly

punkadilly Well-Known Member

Broome is out of the hospital, they're at the track getting ready to head home ... he's banged up pretty good & it'll take time but will heal up & that's the most important part :)

7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Glad to hear he's okay (mostly). :up:

8. Dano711

Dano711 Well-Known Member

Shizzle bump. :D

Heal up Broome!

9. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Good news. Thanks for the update.
    Heal up Chris! :up:

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Chris and I were going to trade an elbow for a wrist, but he was a few days too late unfortunately.

I heard there may have been contact involved in the incident. Anyone know if that's true?

11. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

:stupid:

We are hoping you recover quickly Chris:up:

12. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Talked to lora and she said chris is still a bit out of it so I should update y'all

He hit his head pretty hard and has a bad concussion but ct scan looks ok. I think they will have another later though. Broken ribs and cartillige and soft tissue damage with it. Also a broken elbow, and some concern about a previously injured wrist. They will see an orthopedist about it. The concern is a plate in that wrist and if it was damaged or just sprained

Good news is his head looks to be no worse than it already was :D

13. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Kurt in serious contemplation....."There has to be a way I can fit that in my EX250 without anybody knowing."

[​IMG]

14. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I was on pit wall watching. Chris had just made the pass for the lead into the bowl. Mid corner they were very close together so I couldn't see from that far but chris suddenly ran up the banking and off. My first thought was he got in hot and sort of "gave up" which is very not like himat all. There could have been contact but I can't confirm.

15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Tryce or the engine?

16. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:crackup:

What a typical Feb tally kind of night, 40s and rain.

17. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

"Mmmmm beer"

18. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

George

19. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

If he wants to pony up the cash... :D

20. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Good to hear that he's relatively ok!