1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally Updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by Red Fox Racing, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Actually right after you walked away and right before he went out he said "man I'm tired of that guy hitting on me all the time. Huey do you want to ride?"

2. caferace

caferace No.

I saw what you did there. :D

-jim

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Caleb and I really enjoyed his first weekend as an expert. I was a bit apprehensive about the bump but he handled it fine. The track did seem a little slow. Best wishes and a speedy recovery to Chris.
    Thoughts and prayers to Josh Baxley, who had to leave due to a death in the family.:(

4. One of Lora's frienda told her it sounded like the bike was at WOT, almost as if I was on the throttle going off the track. But that doesn't make any sense.

5. Yeah Todd, my helmet got all fucked up. And it is my favorite Matte Carbon helmet. :mad:

6. Lora is on the same page y'all are. She has been taking advantage of it too. "You don't remember telling me that we would take a Hawaii vacation next week? You told me to take your debit card and book it"

7. caferace

caferace No.

Pictures?

Only if you're up to it.

-jim

8. I don't know where it is. Lora took it to the hospital but I don't know where it went from there.

9. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

No. She's messing with you for personal gain. We're simply reminding you.
    On a different note: why the hell is that dig afraid of stairs and why haven't you made it a ramp yet?

10. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Glad to see you're online and are gonna be okay Chris :up:

11. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

+1

Ride safe,
    AAron

12. punkadilly

punkadilly Well-Known Member

That is why Lora is awesome :D

glad to see you'll be "ok" Bro me :D *hugs*

13. Im looking forward to doing some investigating with the bike, see what was going on with the throttle/idle etc. I haven't crashed in like 3 years or some shit, I don't have a habit of charging corners way too hot and then running off. The main thing we have worked on the past 2 years is trail braking and controling speed to apex.

Shit happens and people make mistakes, but what Todd described is "out of character" for me. It just sucks because the weekend started with 2 podiums in the Solo's then a 4th in C-SS and i was on my way to a win in B-SS. A kickass weekend was in the works but instead my shit is all messed up. :down:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  14. :D Thanks Dilly. :)

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Go-Pro? It did seem odd looking for you to do.

16. Thanks Rick and yeah, Lora is awesome.

Good question. :D

17. Haha. His foot slipped and he hurt his leg going up into the TH last year. Since then, he is kinda scared of it. That's why we have to help him.

18. joeyg

joeyg Well-Known Member

I was just behind the two of them, chris tried to out brake him and his line and front tire didn't agree.... It was fast too! Lol. I didn't see any contact. Heal up chris!

19. Thanks buddy. Enjoyed riding with you all weekend. :beer:

20. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Glad you're OK Chris. I don't know you, but I can tell you that your bike had about 6lbs of mud and water in the belly pan when we pulled it off.

It also makes sense that you softened the blow for the bike, because all we saw was a bent clip-on. Well, a bent clip-on and a ton of mud and grass.

Heal up man.