1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuji RGV-250 (Lucky Strike) Pics and Question

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by rytrcng, Jan 6, 2009.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

Thank you once again, Geoff, surely the Association is in your debt for such unparalled advice regarding Welsh sheep practices. Your 'link' provides adequate confirmation of what many have suspected for hundreds of years: a substantial number of the Welsh people are directly related to sheep.

Thomasnur: here's your chance to get jiggy with Welsh sheep practices, not to mention various and sundry photos of the lovely Welsh countryside, Josef Stalin, and so forth. Let me know when you want me to send some literature.

Do you think that there are many Suzuki 250's in Whales? By the way, how about cramming an RG500 motor in the 250 frame, popular where you are?

2. rgv250geoff

rgv250geoff Cantankerous old git

:)

You know full well after your research on VIN's that I can't read!

Geoff (Slim) :cool:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And Belgian loonies, and South African loonies, and and and....

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

BTW - Geoff, that site on Wales was fantastic :crackup:

5. charles

charles The Transporter

furry animals....

6. rgv250geoff

Cheers all.

Wow, only on here 5 minutes The Association offers a debt of gratitude. Still, I see in the news this week that your outgoing President gave our ex-Prime Minister, Tony Blair a Congressional medal of Honour for far less.

As for Suzuki's in Whales Charles, I've never heard of any. I've heard of a guy called Noah and one called Captain Ahab in Whales. I've also heard that Whales swallow seamen, a disgusting practice and abuse of animal welfare if ever I heard it. Still, I guess these Mariners have to do something whilst at sea for long periods. Perhaps we could persuade them to take sheep on board, and then they would leave the Whales alone.

Geoff (Slim) :beer:

7. thomasnur

thomasnur Active Member

At-least we still have manners,this is something I doubt you can say:moon:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Charles has manners, he is always extremely polite to furry animals.

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The one about whales or the one about Wales?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

11. thomasnur

thomasnur Active Member

:stupid:

12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Y`all MOFO`s need Jesus`! LMAO over here.:crackup::beer:

13. rgv250geoff

Charles, don't know about an RG500 motor, but there's this guy I know who is putting a H*nda 400 motor in an rgv chassis.

You can see it here.

Link to website

Geoff (Slim) ;)

14. charles

charles The Transporter

Now be careful, don't get yourself in over your head! We have friends in France who will, if called upon, fart in your general direction and also hurl insults at you! And here- I will say "manners," something you doubted we could say.

No Haggis for you until you apologize. And bring us a shrubbery... a good one.

15. charles

charles The Transporter

Can't get your website to 'extend'... your write-ups cut off 'short'...why?
    And yes, an RG500 motor fits into the RGV250 frame with some failry easy mods, but things are tight, real tight.

16. Gary is my righteous pimp. :up:

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Buddy Christ is my Homie!:rock:

18. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Maniac! :D

Very nice work! (even you insist on using two strokes) :up:

19. thomasnur

thomasnur Active Member

When you give me your complete details so I'll give you those off me .
    I don't now if you now this but what you type on the internet or in a mail can be ussed in a lawcase so I hope for you that you have a verry good defence for saying this :crackhead:

20. RGLOBO

RGLOBO New Member

[If anyone is interested here is some general info on the 23's:

T's restricted domestic and V's are the derestricted export model (very limited numbers)

V's are indentified by a large black id plate on the right frame close the the steering head.

T's can be derestricted pretty easily with a CDI, pipes, jets/needles and sprocket

Sugaya makes great pipes and CDI's but did not make the "kit" items. Autorimessa/Racin Function made the race kit items for the 23 and 22.

There is a pretty steady stream of new and used parts on Yahoo Auctions Japan, including kit items.

They are great bikes and turn plenty of heads.

If you have a 21, 22 or 23 check out rgv250.co.uk, it has a wealth of info.[/QUOTE]

New guy here! Great discussion .. best to my knowledge all of the above is correct. There were 357 full power unrestricted models produced acccording to existing records. All in 1996, however the unrestricted (Hong Kong) models are considered 1997 models. There are 119 L.S. models and 119 each of the 2 other color schemes... Not to say there was not a special build after that ... hell just don't know.

Here is my HONG KONG baby, along with my 1986 Japanese Domestic RG500 Gamma Walter Wolf 2 Masaru Mizutani Replica. Most folks would argue there were never any RG500 WW sold in Japan, only in Canada. But here is the proof, only one I know of in North America here is a link to some pretty cool other Walter Wolf racing stuff and the bike

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j304/arcaneman/Suzuki%20Rg500%20WWolf/

[​IMG]

Vin Plate on full power bike as indicated above

[​IMG]

[​IMG]