1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuji RGV-250 (Lucky Strike) Pics and Question

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by rytrcng, Jan 6, 2009.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

Oh...a lawcase! I have one, it is absolutely beautiful, genuine leather and capable of holding all sorts of stuff! Now, the content of this thread could easily fit into my lawcase, as well as the details 'off you'. Please let me know such details, especially if you have any sheep at your farm. We will send you details to our American Hampster Farm near your village, and you go pick them up there asap. While you are there, take the time to peruse our fine offerings of genuine trained American Fighting Hampsters, and feel free to take one home to your farm.

But I am thinking you have some sort of angst about your adventure on our esteemed WERA BBS. Please relieve yourself as soon as possible from the burden you now have! I mean, I have read your comments on the Suzuki RGV website, and you told everyone you would come on here to mess us about. That takes much more than you have been able to put forth so far, so, are you happy now with yourself, Monsieur Thomas Nur?

And why this disappointment with yourself? Because you, Sir, have never had any Haggis, I would suspect. If you did, you would be, how should i put it...in awe! As far as a shrubbery is concerned, well, it's only normal and expected after your egregious and unmitigated attack upon the BBS Brethren! Shame on you for trying to frighten people and run us off our turf! We stand offended at your feeble and numbnutted attempts to hurl insults at us from afar, or even anear!

In closing, my good fellow, please take comfort in the knowledge that we will exercise great care and concern before we ask our French Brethren to fart in your general direction and hurl insults. We have checked with the French authorities and have been advised it is all perfectly legal in Europe amongst members of the EU.

Please let me know if we can be of any further service to you and your pursuit of justice.

Charles,
    CEO and HMFIC
    American Giant Fighting Hampster Association
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Saigon, RVN
    Sadr City, Iraq

2. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

you guys geta room...:tut::moon:

3. charles

charles The Transporter

don't give him any ideas!:tut::moon:

4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Charles,
    I feel that Thomasnur has plenty of ideas already. I am not sure if any of them are good ideas, but ideas none the less. Do I understand from your most recent missive that there are now Giant American Fighting Hampsters being grown and trained in Belgium? Is this happening under the auspices of NATO? Does PETA know? I wonder if Thomasnur is aware of the consequences of entering into any kind of relationship with GAFH or those lovely Blackfaced Sheep.
    You should arrange for him to have some Haggisses, which if washed down with some Belgian beers might change his entire outlook on life in general and law suitcases in particular.

Ken (love those hampsters) Essex

P.S. Can you get Law Suitcases from Sampsonite?

5. charles

charles The Transporter

Ken- many thanks for your most recent order of Giant American Fighting Hampsters. Keeping customers like you happy is what makes our business tick! And yes- a fortuitous set of circumstances allowed us to set up an farm & training operation in Belgium, through the auspices of NATO, GAFH Division.

It is difficult to know if Monsieur Nur is contemplating any kind of relationship with the GAFH or Scottish/Welsh Blackfaced Sheep! He prefers apparently to keep his records and other important documents in a lawcase, possibly one of those fancy Louis Vuitton lawcases. Perhaps he is tuned up on the latest NATO regulations concerning the GAFH.

I'd send him some Haggisses but right now, due to inclement weather in the mountainous regions, there is only the lowland amphibious Haggisses in stock, and they tend to be somewhat gamey. But with a 'Hoegaarden Grand Cru' golden ale, it should wash down quite well. We had this wonderful tasty combination- Haggis and Hoegaarden- at the 'Brasserie de Silly' several years ago, and all I can say is Monsieur Nur just doesn't know what he is missing. Pity..no gorgeous Blackfaced Sheep, and no Haggisses.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  6. kenessex

Thomas,
    I have been doing some research into haggisses for you. I found this tidbit of information which you may find useful since January 25th is coming.

"Haggis is traditionally served with the Burns supper on the week of January 25, when Scotland's national poet, Robert Burns, is commemorated. He wrote the poem Address to a Haggis. Haggis-maker MacSween conducted a taste-test [1] which confirmed that whisky is a proper accompaniment, and adds that lighter-bodied, tannic red wines, such as those made from the Barbera grape, are also suitable, as are strong, powerfully flavoured Belgian beers, such as Duvel and Chimay Blue."

I hope that you are able to procure sufficient amounts of both aformentioned beers to compliment your next haggis dinner.

Also, given the lengths to which Charles will go, when he feels the circumstances warrant, make certain that you carefully check the interior of your lawcase before you just reach into it. I believe there is no lawcase so well sealed that a determined Great American Fighting Hampster will be unable to infiltrate and inhabit. This may be especially true in your case assuming that you have a domestic lawcase and not an imported French one. The Belgian trained hampsters undoubtedly have trained on the domestic lawcases.

By the way, 2 strokes are the work of the Devil.

Ken(working on foreign relations) Essex

7. thomasnur

thomasnur Active Member

To bad I need to dissapoint you guys there I don't need Haggis and alcohol to live my live and should you can't live without these 2 you may have these from me:Puke:

About the other matter feel free to pay me a visit anytime you want everybody is welcome at my front door:up:

Last I would like to say and this is not in general but a few off you people seems to me like real Americans where alot off people want to :moon:

:p

8. charles

charles The Transporter

If only you would try Haggis, you wouldn't say these things! Thank you for inviting me, but I only visit people who aren't expecting me.:D

And stop all of your spelling mistakes. Get yourself a French-English dictionary. That's right, I figured out you are a Frenh person, maybe moved over to Belgium to eat better food and raise sheep.

Now see here, you've gone a bridge too far now: admit it you know nothing about 'real Americans.' Tell us what you know about that subject! We will wait right here until we hear from you.

In the meanwhile, send us, promptly and without delay, some nice shrubberies. Nik.

9. kenessex

Thomas,
    Thank you for your salutations and offer of your Haggisses and beers. I can only assume that you were referring to me and my compadre Charles when speaking of "real Americans," since your otherwise perfect command of our language left it a little to the imagination. I thank you for that since I have never been one to let a little confusion get in the way of my imaginary conclusions.

If I supply the haggisses and Charles supplies the Hampsters, could you please supply a lawcase of Belgian beers?

Merci Beaucoup mon ami,

Ken

10. RGLOBO

RGLOBO New Member

Man! My mistake I joined this forum area to talk about 2 stroke Gp bikes and others....not about listening to members hurling insults at each others....take it off-line it's less than impressive at best! I'll talk to my x-wife if I needed this .................. Ciao! Michael

New guy here! Great discussion .. best to my knowledge all of the above is correct. There were 357 full power unrestricted models produced acccording to existing records. All in 1996, however the unrestricted (Hong Kong) models are considered 1997 models. There are 119 L.S. models and 119 each of the 2 other color schemes... Not to say there was not a special build after that ... hell just don't know.

Here is my HONG KONG baby, along with my 1986 Japanese Domestic RG500 Gamma Walter Wolf 2 Masaru Mizutani Replica. Most folks would argue there were never any RG500 WW sold in Japan, only in Canada. But here is the proof, only one I know of in North America here is a link to some pretty cool other Walter Wolf racing stuff and the bike

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j304/arcaneman/Suzuki%20Rg500%20WWolf/

[​IMG]

Vin Plate on full power bike as indicated above

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  11. kenessex

Michael,
    Sorry this thread didn't meet your needs. However, it was clever of you to quote yourself so we could see your bikes again and re-read your pontification about the facts regarding all things Suzuki 250 and 500, just in case once was not enough. I never doubted that there were Walter Wolf RG500s in other places than Canada. I am thrilled to death to see the proof, especially since it is the only one in North America. I am also thrilled beyond belief to see the VIN plate from the full power 250. Without that picture there may have been some question as to its existence. Someone may have even questioned your veracity for flying in the face of common knowledge.

Please keep checking in on us here to see if we have any future threads which may be worthy of your time and encyclopedic knowledge of things two stroke Suzuki.

Your pal,
    Ken

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  12. charles

charles The Transporter

:D

13. RGLOBO

RGLOBO New Member

Ah! and a principal no less. Must be difficult to have students more mature than you. I on occasion use a diaper to polish a bike, you apparent still wear yours ...... don't expect a reply for your next comment. I never argue with a idiot! they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. ......

-pal

14. kenessex

Having a maturity level higher than me, on occasion, is no great feat. I, generally, don't take myself so seriously. Especially, when it comes to dealing with self proclaimed experts and their fan club on a BBS. I never expect a reply, but will feel blessed if you will condescend to make one.
    I am pleased that you took the time to check out my bio. Soon my fame will spread to the nether regions of the interwebs and I will be as famous as you.

Have an STD free day. (See, I can use other people's witty sayings, like they are my own, too.)

Ken ( just trying to entertain) Essex

15. charles

charles The Transporter

Could we send you some Haggis? This will encourage a sense of harmony!

16. RGLOBO

RGLOBO New Member

Haha That would be excellent! but only if you provide the common whisky-based sauce as a accompaniment..... Cheers, Michael

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Charles, mention Hagis one more time you're getting a time out. It's old, tired and boring. Same for sheep.

18. charles

charles The Transporter

I didn't know you were interested in this stuff! Just having some fun, didn't know it was offending anyone that deeply, but i see otherwise...actually, I was trying to take the 'edge' off of some hostility...

So now, the criterion for 'getting a time out' is if someone else finds it old, tired, or boring? Usually, such things- as this post- simply goes away on its own...what's next? My mentioning Israel or God or 2nd amendment rights or military subjects in other threads? Isn't all of that by now old, tired, and boring? Have we struck new ground to the degree that everything is new, refreshed, and exciting?

I suppose it's time for me to simply not post anything anymore, for fear of mentioning something someone doesn't find acceptable, despite current offerings by others much worse. It's not a matter of ego, or pride, but simple common sense. If the ground rules are that arbitrary and capricious, and without any kind of merit save subjective opinion, then it's clearly time for me to say goodbye. It's been fun.

Regards and Best wishes to All,

Charles

19. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Do you want pictures??? (I can take some if you'd like)

I'm just getting started on this project, but I have most of the necessary bits, minus the engine mounting kit. The kit is on back order at the moment, but it should only be about 2 weeks according to RG500.com and then I'll start assembling all the bits for a test fit.

Once I'm happy with how everything goes together, I'll decide if I'm going to powder coat the frame and swingarm black or not and then do a final assembly and get ready to go for 'blast up the mountains' season.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Charles, you're as welcome here as anyone but Hagis and sheep f@cking are boring.

unless you're the sheep or the sheep f@cker.