1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia passed away

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jkhonea, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

He's as lame as a duck gets now.

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Are we talking about Scalia or Michael Brown?

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Amusing that the people on the left that gripe about religion the most also are quick to call someone they oppose the devil:beer:

June-yer likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The hatred by the tolerant is boundless.

aedwards01 and crashman like this.
  5. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Really? A member of SCOTUS passes away in his sleep and you see smoke...interesting.

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is VERY dangerous to our future. The president will nominate a fellow statist that will follow the left's agenda to degrade and take away our civil rights. The Repubs better not cave like they normally do.

Hawk518 likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You think? Funny really that the "tolerant" are all so intolerant and douchy.

crashman and Skter505 like this.
  9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Perhaps, it is best to learn from some of the best here, like DTalbott, and give you the benefit of doubt and assume, you have missed the truly vile comments made and confirmed with regards to the passing of Scalia.

I am hoping that is is misunderstanding I don't burn for affording you such benefit.

For clarity, in case there is any further question from you and/or others, the smoke that I see is in keeping with my theme that "Rome Burns."

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

You see the same smoke! :)

11. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I guarantee the republicrats and democans will fast track the nomination.

12. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The left only knows extremes. Few seem to know where the true balance exist.
    They tolerate, until the don't. Then, they become utterly intolerant.
    They preach love, until they don't. And, then the gate of hell open up.

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I truly believe that our Nation had crossed the threshold. Optimistic as I am, I have allowed myself to consider the possibility that corrective action can bring us back to a more balanced point or at least back to the threshold. It seems that once again, I will be proven wrong, and foolish.

14. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Apologies if that's the case. Wasn't sure if you were trying to infer that this was somehow a smoke screen for something else.

Hawk518 likes this.
  15. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Class III, 114th Senate expires 1/3/17 at which time they will not be in session.

King Brak Obama, second term expires on 1/20/17.

1/4/17 King Brak appoints the most leftist minded person that he can find to a life term on the SCOTUS.

16. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I am afraid that it has already started, and we will see the best and the worst of those we have elected to power.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes sir...anyone who is awake sees it as well.

18. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

this country has been under attack since its founding. People actually believe that everybody wanted freedom from the king. It was a fight as was said "a republic if you can keep it" ben franklin.

June-yer likes this.
  19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The threshold that I speak of this the point where the mob has grown stronger on one side and have just about lost the balance. The fall of the Republic is coming. The power of the democratic vote has always been its Kryptonite.

20. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

I disagree. The kryptonite is not the vote. The problem with the vote, if anything, it is the self induced ignorance of civic duty. I believe that the kryptonite is the subjugation of two equal branches by the indifference and politics of those two branches themselves.

gixxerreese likes this.