1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supercross 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Jan 6, 2022.

Tags:
  1. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

250 qualifying on peacock now

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Is there a spec class this year for up and coming riders all on Yamaha YZ125 2-strokes?

3. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I'm conflicted....Sexton is kind of the "hometown boy done good" story locally but I really like Tomac as well.

Roczen seems like he's the Pedrosa of SX. Mookie is the likeable kid who's always happy go lucky that I'd like to see win as well. AP will likely become the sports next Kevin Windham...

Tonight's winner? Can't rule.out Barcia.

Senna and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Maybe Roczen is sandbagging until the main? Very difficult to pick the opener,so many possibilities! I think its all gonna come down to who trained harder and rides smart.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

The races are on CNBC 355 on DirecTV

6. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Webb is gonna win the whole thing if you ask me. I see Ferrandis making a big step up this year. Mookie is flying too..

7. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

A lot of carnage in the heat races

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

The way people just keep taking out other riders they clearly need to start letting them fight in the pits.
    It's way out of hand at this point

Senna and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  9. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

wow barcia
    on the shove to nowhere

10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Seems like mookie lost his shit on Marvin after the race, and he should have..

11. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Pretty crazy first round! Bummer about Colt and still haven’t seen anything on Swoll but I hope it’s nothing too bad. Lots of tempers flaring in the 450 class! I think this might finally be Craig’s year.

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Loved his podium interview with his son and him telling the kids in the crowd that they could all be up there someday too.

13. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I think Sexton has the speed this year.He was fast last year just inconsistant

14. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

We get both with our Xfinity package, but yeah, watched the heats, and recorded the rest. Fortunately remembering to record the next show, in case it went long. It did, after the 2 major incidents in the 250 heats.

15. Once a Wanker..

As they stated, he was riding smart the whole race, until hit first of two 'oops.' Showed he had the speed catching guys after his crashes. My friend and former factory MX Pro Warren Reid picked him to win in his fantasy picks.

ToofPic likes this.
  16. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Swoll crashed right in front of us. Nasty hit. Hope he is okay. They worked on him for 15 minutes or so before trying to unroll him and get him on the backboard. So far, nothing really has been said.

17. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

I saw on the ADVrider thread where he posted on twitter saying he was knocked out but seems to be "ok". I was a bit worried as well with the way it looked like he rolled over on his head/neck so was glad to see the twitter post.

18. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Barcia pulled a Barcia, that was rough. i hope Anderson and the Kawi gel all year, but i do really want Roczen to get one. my next favorite is Sexton, and he showed some serious speed getting back to 4th after those crashes. going to be an exciting season. the track was super rough for an opener- usually they seem more tame at A1.

Bloodhound and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  19. Once a Wanker..

I know I read about that supposedly happening this year. I think it's just at selected races though.

50Joe likes this.
  20. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Gotta agree about the track being unlike A1...those whoops seemed colossal and the start seemed rather strange to me.