1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supercross 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Jan 6, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Slick-101

Slick-101 Well-Known Member

Someone out there has the video of Barcia v Bogle. The broadcast showed Bogle Tboning Barcia as Barcia was lapping him. That was payback for something Barcia did earlier in the main. Both riders got penalized. I REALLY want to see the thing that started it. Barcia has Gopro on his fender (sponsored) but I'm guessing that clip gets burned before it sees daylight. I'm just hoping some one some where has it and posts it. :) GREAT season so far super tight.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  2. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I saw a breakdown of Bogle’s move on Barcia. Good for Bogle. Barcia takes dudes out all the time.

3. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

No kidding. Barcia seems like the only one in the whole field who will give up a clean pass and go out of his way to make contact even if it costs him time.

4. It appears that way from a lot of the moves he’s made in the past. From my memory a lot of them cost him time in the process, I’ll have to find the video but someone did a compilation of his moves late last year.

5. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

7. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

....the AMA is "now" starting to worry about "overly aggressive racing"...

We got Friese in 250s and Barcia in 450s stirring shit...now they worry? I wonder if Ferrandis goes back to his early 250s ways as well?

8. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Tomac and craig. Yamaha is looking strong. Tomac’s win tonight was dominant; the points are very close, with 4 different winners in 4 rounds, but the mov was nearly 5 seconds over Anderson, and this is the second week he’s been in the lead and his first victory of the year and first on his new Yamaha. Tough crash by Roczen out of the lead when he came together with Anderson.

9. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Tomac haters say what?

Bummed for Roczen, total racing incident and I like Anderson as well but it sucks for my guy who I feel the window is closing more on every year.

That Friese crash, OUCH!!! Stitches in his tongue they said on the broadcast.

Go Sexton!!! Hope that guy challenges and possibly wins the ship this year.

10. Roczen doesn’t seem to have a lot of peripheral vision. Looked like Anderson also tried to turn a bit sharper at the last moment as well and almost tucked the front. I’ll have to rewatch it.

11. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Looked like Roczen came inside a bit off his line and Anderson blew through his berm a bit. Didn’t look like anything intentional to me.

Video of the Barcia takeout at 36:20 on the replay. That’s a takeout!

Go Eli!

Senna likes this.
  12. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I really wanted to see Roczen win it all, one time but, his... when it goes bad, I am going to give up (in racing), is turning me off from him. he could have easily got up, remounted, and put on a charge for a top 5-10 spot but, he just lamented around the bottom, waiting for guys to succumb to the 20 minutes and a lap. it is disheartening to watch. he is great, when it is going great but, a little opposition, and he just gives up fighting. Anderson and Tomac are gelling with their new teams, Cooper Webb's gamble on leaving Aldon is looking like a poor choice, right now. AP's crash looked like he really hurt a hand or arm, sad to see that for him. In reality, I am enjoying the 250 west racing more than the Premier class racing right now. Ski

cBJr likes this.
  13. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Really surprised to see the level of clean, honest racing in the 250s between Craig and Mosiman! Vince Friese.....ouch...

450s....Roczen can't catch a break... Anderson was on his line and KR94 looked like he squared off a bit into him...could've been the other way around easily.

Tomac seems to have his head on straight and keeps putting points up weekly....let's see if he can keep his head straight past the half season mark.

14. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

those sand lines were sketchy, def a racing incident but not sure either one could have avoided the other.

15. rwdfun

rwdfun

Um. Webb ain’t no saint. And Friese rides like a prick too

Once a Wanker.. and CLM81 like this.
  16. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

You aren’t wrong. They just have their own unique styles of it :beer:

17. Cb750r

Cb750r Member

Classy of Anderson in the interview you could tell he felt bad, but in reality it was a race incident.

Is there a concussion protocol for SX because Friese was seeing stars for sure! He almost stumbled back on track

18. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I started feeling this exact same way last year.

19. Agree on the crash.

20. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

"Boooo"
    "Hissss"
    "Your mother's a snowblower."
    "Give it time and he'll eventually start blowing leads or running around mid pack for no apparent reason."

socalrider likes this.