1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suck it samuel jackson, i have one IN MY TOILET

Discussion in 'General' started by tophyr, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

At least the males of the house:crackup:

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They still cannot coax the females down from the ceiling.

3. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Without doubt its not
    Western Diamond back rattlesnake
    Copperhead
    Cottonmouth
    Coral Snake
    which are the 4 venomous snakes you have in central Texas
    The first three ( all pit vipers) have highly keeled scales, yours does not. Its damn sure not a coral snake, colors, body shape , scales are all wrong for that.

It is a Western Ratsnake. You can google images just keep in mind patterns and color can vary within a species by a lot, the body shape and scales match up with WRS.

BigBird likes this.
  4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So you're saying the OP is being a pussy and he should have just grabbed it a week ago... :D

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Close the bathroom and dedicate it to Tammy...she's already won.

Razr likes this.
  6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Maybe put one of these candles up until she leaves.

[​IMG]

7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Wait till it has babies, a snake in every toilet.

Steeltoe likes this.
  8. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Is this the new "chicken in every pot"? DaveK's campaign slogan: "I promise a new Audi in every driveway and a snake in every toilet, vote for me you meaningless vermin!!!"

I can see it now- our boy finally somehow manages to evict Tammy and all is well for a few weeks until the toilet starts failing to flush well... he opens the tank lid to find dozens of eggs- more than a few already hatched...

9. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Rat snakes are often called chicken snakes , they love eating eggs.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Dangerous snake pic.

[​IMG]

11. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Tammy.jpg

Steeltoe likes this.
  12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

OP must put some eggs in the toilet bowl now. Perhaps a live chicken too.

13. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It does look like a texas rat snake, this drama is going on to long, 3 days of ice in a toilet, flushing every now and then, fill it with ice, hes done, your choice of worrying about a snake biting your balls every morning trying to take a shit

14. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Pussy!!! Pussy!!! Pussy!!! Pussy!!! Pussy!!! Pussy!!!

15. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I didn't read the whole thread. But I noted the date of the first post and that it's ongoing to current.

I only have one question;

Do you live alone?

16. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Any women would have got out on the 1st night and said " I ain't coming back till that things out of my toilet" my "Texas accent" so he must be single, I grew up in South Florida, deal with reptiles all the time, any time I live with a girl, a roach, spider, moth, frog, butterfly, racoon, possum. Thats when the girl plays the girl card, everything is equal until their is a critter in the house, or a burglar, a bill, or anything that doesn't let them continue to shop and do nothing

Gino230 likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well the snake that doesn’t live in my toilet decided to shed today, so the girls got to find that when they got home and get all excited about it.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Really, if it was any place but the Austin area, any Texas chick would have gone in (butt naked except for a cowboy hat and her boots) and upon discovering the snake, shot that mother f@cker, taken care of business and come out, strapped on a set of her spurs and told you to giddy up. It’s freakin Texas!
    Austin? She’d have gotten into her Prius and Californiaed her ass back to San Fran.

tophyr, Jedb and YamahaRick like this.
  19. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

@Dave K
    You are on FIRE this week

20. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Awesome, thank you. Next time I see her I'm just grabbing her and yanking her out, then.

Lol, I do not, but thankfully I'm the only one that uses this toilet (it's attached to my office). The other toilets in the house are a level above so Tammy can't get to them. My wife is pretty chill as long as she doesn't have to see it.