1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting over

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

DUDE!!!! You trying to rile up the Van Haleners!?!? Someone should change your name to German 'cause you just bombed Pearl Harbor!

ToofPic and CharlieY like this.
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Here is Anchovie delivering pizza on his Dong. Pizza-Delivery.jpg

Here is what he dreams will happen.
    Pizza Delivery2.jpg

ToofPic, K51000 and Banditracer like this.
  3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

If it's a 67 it should definitely have an 8 track, you're slipping Mr. Young.

4. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

It was in my first 67....I got an 8 track pioneer supertuner and Jensen 6x9's for christmas...that and I had a small filing cabinet sized case full of 8 tracks......till someone busted out a window and stole it! Bastids!

2nd 67 I bought in 90 or 91, so I had to go "Modern" by then with cassettes......I still have the same tapedeck in it to this day......does this absolve me of my indiscretion and the disparity of media era's Mr. Scudder?

Funny story, I had a friend back then that kept touting cassettes as better than 8 tracks, and he was correct of course, but I would always holler "8 tracks are better!"....he would get PISSED, I mean throwing shit pissed!......we'd be rolling and he would be red as a beat....he never caught on.:rock:

Hey, whats a Dong?

5. CharlieY

OK, one of you photoshop geniuses put Richies head on that dude and that would fulfill my request for pics.....at this time......since Richie cant come up with any on his own.:rolleyes:

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

CharlieY likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

And then reality kicks in...

[​IMG]

8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

The interest beebers are showing in this thread is actually fascinating. It show many of us want to "pull a Ritchie", say fuck it to the wife and the job, go deliver pizza to bang hot milfs. Except for the pizza, this thread DOESN'T deliver. No offence Ritchie, but you got to get you some before the whole Beeb suffers from blue balls...:crackup:

9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

@Steeltoe I need map.
    Ima go racecar in the red, guns of navarone, tasmanian devil on this idtio.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Bud Light, now that is sacrificing your dignity.

K51000 likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dude, check you tie downs. Looks like your mobile manor is listing.

R1Racer99 and yokohama1 like this.
  13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Cherone was a better singer than both!

14. CharlieY

I forgot about Cherone....dont even remember what he sounded like.....???? I liked his other band tho, what was that?

Richie, altho stellar in fashion :beer:, and I do love the way the girls are taking the pics of you......I don't consider this representative of your Pizza adventures.

Dude, lets see what a man of your character has goin' on......oh, wait, tha...never mind man, I give up:confused::)

15. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

I think the cut off sleeves might be a thing because David Anthony was a rather large JD swigging tough guy and if I recall may have performed without sleeves.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Extreme, but they might have had some alternate spelling of it. That band was funny. They only had a couple of hits, which were both super sappy love type songs, but the band was actually pretty hard. I've seen interviews with those guys and they all HATED those songs, even though they made them rich :D.

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Get The Funk Out!

They were actually pretty hard rock.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dude wtf?!

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Screw you. Leave me out of this!! I’m already out.

20. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Nuno Bettencourt is still rated one of the best guitarists. Dude is amazing!

Yzasserina likes this.