1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lexmoto twin

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm thoroughly impressed with my Dong Fang Broncho. No shit. Yeah it's a 12hp wobbly rattletrap, but, they have improved. Mine came with discs front and back, braided brakelines, digital dash with gear readout, some other cool crap, and the dealer I bought it from carries parts on the shelf. It's a neat toy.

Steeltoe likes this.
  2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

All I got from that is 12 something of Chinese Dong makes Anchovie wobbly.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think Anchovie should run with that name. It's better than metalhead.

Some Gmilf asks him what his name is and he says Anchovie . . . she'll laugh and start asking questions. She asks him and he says "Metalhead" and unless she's a Joisey Bon Jovier, she'll frown and wander off looking for something better.

Like Roger Hayden and Porkchop, he should have run with that. ALL the southern girls would swoon over that.

4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Indeed, they're called Audis. :D

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I hope Lloyd Christmas gives you turbo lax in your coffee and while you're on the can, you mistake ipecac for your imdoium and you puke on your dick while spraying the bowl!

6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Ipecac. WTF.
    How old are you?
    Do you long for the days of the Fillmore presidency?
    Are you concerned that ladies these days are showing too much ankle or maybe you can't find a good buggy whip?

Cause people who use Ipecac are that old...

Steeltoe likes this.