1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Social Media Pitchforks over Day Without Immigrants

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

An SS number is nothing more than to show you're enrolled in the pyramid scheme. Has nothing to do with citizenship at all.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How do you verify a BC? Seems pretty easy to get around. Ask our former president!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You don't have a birth certificate?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's not as easy as people want to make it out to be. They can easily be verified if push comes to shove. Otherwise the identity thieves wouldn't bother stealing ID's, they'd just make them up.

5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I AM self evident.

Je Suis Saves

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're not that easy to fake and get away with it. No matter what the idiot birthers tried to say.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Happens every single day with identity theft, it sucks but you can sort it out.

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Those are opinions. Like many straw men considered here, it is full of supposition.

When faced with risk analysis, what do you do?

9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

was that truly "identity theft" though? are we pieces of paper/plastic?

who made who?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

In this case I'm using the identity theft terminology referring to stealing enough of someones identity to use their credit :D

11. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I think the likelihood of that is small. You'll have other records and data to pull from if that ever had to be proven.

Hell, you likely have parents that are citizens who could vouch for your existence, unless you've pissed them off badly enough. If the situation were dire enough, it would end up in a court and would be decided in your favor.

12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

an affidavit can be very powerful too. some use them to prove their own self evidence (Identity)

edit to add; prior to Birth Certificates (The New Deal) Births and Deaths were recorded in the family Bibles, they were printed with pages for this that were between the new and old testamentary trusts.

I have not purchase a bible in a long time if ever but now i wonder if these identity pages are still there?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Depends on when you were born...now, I agree. Mine is fairly simple and would not be nearly as much trouble to reproduce.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Depends on what you buy, but they are still in some.

15. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

My grandfather gave me one (only present he ever gave me) when I went to the military. Printed in the 90s, New Living Translation (so, its a modern english one - where Jesus is like, "yo' posse, sup?") Anyway, it has all the pages for marriage, birth, family tree, etc. I've gotta believe there's still some that do.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same as then - in some but not others. I've seen them in the old school family bible sizes but it's been a while since I went bible shopping.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's why they've changed over the years - that and convenience of course. My last on from Kentucky wasn't the same as my original and I'd bet the latest are different still. Still something that can be verified easily enough with the state.

18. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

on Georgia, there is several types of matrix documents. they differ depending on how and where you obtain them. from county or state, if you need them with two witnesses signatures or not. there is also the Certificate of Live Birth which is not the same as the Birth Certificate.

good to know that they still have the Birth/Death pages available. how else could one be found written in the book of life?

;-)

p.s. I have reason to believe, that the BC is evidence of a trust.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I still have the certified copy of the original that Mom brought home with me (no idea where the original is kept, I suppose in Orlando).

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So what is the cutoff or if they can speak American are a billion Chinese welcome? Or most of Africa? or....