1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Social Media Pitchforks over Day Without Immigrants

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is the most used sure, but you can change it and you don't need to be a citizen to get one so that makes it a bad method to use.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That's kind of the point of my post. There isn't a good method to use that's not really invasive. Say the government decides tomorrow to make a MASSIVE crackdown on illegal immigration. How do us citizens prove that we're citizens?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

IIRC, mine, which was issued before electricity, specifically stated it was not supposed to be used for identification. Obviously that has changed.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

This is my own ignorance - the government doesn't give some certificate or some documentation to new citizens? Seems like it would be possible to prove through an aggregate of methods.

SSNs for non-citizens seems like a stupid process. Even so, this publication states that people authorized by DHS can get one. To me, these people aren't necessarily the problem and could be monitored/processed according to citizenship/green-card rules most likely.

5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

y'all are getting into deep woowoo territory now.

the Birth Certificates used to have that also written on them.

the whole matrix is made of legal fictions (In Fictio)

most people cant handle the recent developments that news is fake.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Now, to me what these idiots did is real protesting. They didn't stand in the street with a cup of starsmucks in one hand and their cell phone in the other and chanted some rehashed, recycled and retarded chant that has no bearing on the immediate. Nope, the protestors found a worthy (to them) cause that could have a real impact on them (even if they didn't know). They got fired, that's an impact. All while the self proclaimed SJWs were home on their twitters and facegores "supporting" them. I wonder if the SJWs will support them now by paying their bills?

Wanna bet the real protestors regret it and will never do it again? :D

In Your Corner and Lawn Dart like this.
  7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

there ain't much in benefits to being a "revolutionary". Dennis Miller said you wont find one standing inline at a Walgreens arguing over a copay on their Lipitor script! :D

8. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

How would you to be interviewing someone for a job, and ask why they left their last job?

"Fired for taking a day off protesting."

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Unless you're smart about it and are a second generation gadfly. Martin Luther King Jr. died pretty much broke, Al Sharpton sure as f@ck is not missing a meal.

The first generation is pretty much fodder, the second gets rich. Nice to be held up and called an influence but cash is better.

In Your Corner and TurboBlew like this.
  10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Birth Certificate/Passport.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Let me paint a scenario for you. I'm a full-blooded, born and bred, natural citizen of the US. My SSN is 123-45-6789. I have never been arrested, fingerprinted, biometrically scanned, etc. I don't use much, if any credit. Juan is an illegal immigrant of approximately the same age, who purchased my SSN and has been using it regularly for several years. He's been arrested, his fingerprints and dna are linked to my/our SSN via the federal criminal database. It's entirely possible that if we were both asked to prove that we were citizens, his argument would be stronger than mine.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are they going to compare my footprints?

13. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

remember this girl:

14. dsapsis

Does Juan look like your picture on your passport?

Does Juan have an official document stating he was born in the United States?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

BC can be faked and not everyone has a passport. I don't, never traveled outside the US and have never needed one.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Her parents are morons.

17. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

i dunno, they dont seem to be Bonded servants or 14th amendment creations. wonder if or how she finally re venued herself into the matrix?

18. dsapsis

How long does Juan, in comparison to you, have a record of transactions and documented use of a signature?

Nothing is perfect. Two issues here are confounded. 1. Identity theft -- you need to be able to document you are who you say you are (and better than someone else claiming to be you). 2. Citizenship. If the rate of lost souls is on the order of 1:10M, and those cases are due to lousy parents and no docs, I can live with that.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Birth certificate is proof of citizenship if you don't have a passport. That's what everyone uses to prove where you were born. Obviously if you are a citizen born out of country you'd need other paperwork but those people know that and have it.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Even if you were able to eventually prove yourself, your life would have been destroyed in the process.

I'm certain that it would happen a lot more often if there were a real crackdown.

And I haven't even gotten into the 6th Amendment yet.