1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So my asshole neighbor...

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob P, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I like it.. Now can we label it the :Robby-Bobby::crackup:

Shenanigans and BigBird like this.
  3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Fuck that. I already hate commies, I'm not going to put up with any telling me what shade of blue I can paint my own shit. I'd much rather live by assholes than a neighborhood with an HOA.

4. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

So since I'm feeling in a bit of an asshole mood and had to run to go to Home Depot anyway, I remembered how much my neighbors hated my garage patio light because it shines in their bedroom window and they can't sleep. I imagine it must have been pretty irritating with that 40w bulb.
    In my "try and keep neighbor relations amicable" days, I put a motion sensor on the switch to limit how long it stayed on. Now that I don't give a fuck, I went out and bought the brightest LED bulb I could find and turned off the motion sensor so it'll just shine all the god damned time. It looks like someone pointed a spotlight at their bedroom! It's glorious!

Funkm05, SUPER K, FZ1guy and 8 others like this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dick! :D

6. [​IMG]

Paige likes this.
  7. Lavana

Lavana The coming

There's a place for everyone and all HOAs are different. I see HOAs just as another enforcer of rules that's localized.

Most cities don't do an adequate job at enforcing rules.

Most people are "middle class" and can't afford to buy where people would have better sense.

8. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

If you didn't sign anything, how can you be legally obligated to be part of the HOA? Isn't that something that is attached your deed?

9. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

My next move will be lawn flamingos. Dozens of them on our median strip. Staring...Waiting...Staring...

Paige, MikeR and Gorilla George like this.
  10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I actually like you today.
    One can never have too many flamingos. And whirligigs. A huge tribe of lawn gnomes complements any exterior decor.

Paige and BigBird like this.
  11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

You really want to piss someone off. Wind chimes. A whole lot of em' right outside the bedroom window.

Paige likes this.
  12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Our neighbor did that inadvertently. She hung a couple big ones on her back porch right in line with our bedroom windows. After the first few nites of nice weather and sleeping with the windows open we had to say something to her. She was all apologetic, hadn't even thought about it. She took them down. She's not an asshole. :D

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Send her a link to this thread.

14. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Please don't ruin this thread with talk of well mannered neighbors who deal with their problems like civil adults.:D

BigBird and Past Glory like this.
  15. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I like wind chimes...

16. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

We have some really nice ones with deep tones. Really nice.

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I'm thinking strobe lights on a timer might set my landscaping off nicely.

Boman Forklift and Paige like this.
  18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That'd be dickish. Now ... if a "short" were to happen, and result in flickering, well ... that'd just be inconvenient. :D

19. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Dickish was what I was going for. Tomorrow I'm commuting to work on the Panigale at 7am.

BigBird likes this.
  20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

The trick to this is to be secretly, stealthishly dickish so they don't quite know. Therein lies the true entertainment.

Ian178 likes this.