1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. wood600rr

wood600rr Well-Known Member

This is the type of person teaching the kids of today, unfuckingreal. BK gets accused of inappropriate conduct at a party 35 years ago and somehow that has classified him now as a "serial rapist".

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I was 20 and SNL was actually funny.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'm trying to remember when it last was actually funny. Maybe the Adam Sandler, Mike Meyers, Dana Carvey days? It's been years since I even watched a single skit.

4. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Kanye is in Trumps camp now, right?

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So the old goat is younger than the properly aged sheep hmmmm. Oh and SNL was never that funny. There was a time better comics were on it rather than the mean spirited idiots now but it was always mostly lame.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I may, or may not, have had second hand exposure to substances which may, or may not, have made them seem funnier than they actually were.

lrrs517 and sheepofblue like this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'd say he's more just not anti-Trump.
    His message is basically "stop letting people tell you what you have to believe".

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Big time and he is starting to influence some of the young. The more he gets bullied by the left, the more driven he is. It's crazy to see Kanye being a key figure in waking people up but it's actually happening.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He better watch out for Biggie.

10. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I don't know that I'd call wearing a MAGA hat and talking about how good Trump is "just not anti-Trump"

11. sheepofblue

12. sheepofblue

He has stated himself some differences. I personally think the MAGA hat thing in part is his saying think for yourself. I am not a fan of his but think that message is paramount for everyone, even those who disagree with me after their (incorrect :D) thinking.

Anyone that says you should vote for them because they are a female/male or a certain race or prefer sex a certain way should be suspect. Perfect example is the attempted slandering by Democrats of the Republican gubernatorial candidate in Alabama being gay. First if being gay is OK then why is it even an issue? Apparently it is only OK for a gay democrat :crackup: Personally I suspect it will backfire and many like myself just don't care. If she is gay she is not a militant one wanting special treatment. If she isn't she does not seem to care one way or another if someone is (how it should be). Might splinter some extreme church people to stay home but it could also move some gay Democrats away from showing up.

Vote the issues.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

14. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

15. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

This account's Tweets are protected.
    Only confirmed followers have access to @svershbow's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

What was that saying about picking your friends?

16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Crap like this just makes it harder for people that actually do receive threats because of their sexual orientation, race, political views or religion. Unfortunately those threats do still happen.

stk0308 likes this.
  18. sheepofblue

Yep Democrat supporters have been sending them out wholesale lately.

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You are so right. We've had two solid years of threats and violence from Democrat voters.

https://fox40.com/2016/11/03/trump-supporters-truck-torched/

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm beginning to suspect some of this crap is staged...both sides.