1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Plenty is real too. LGBT people, Muslims, people wearing MAGA hats are threatened, attacked and discriminated against. I am not talking about wedding cakes either. That is just the stupid stuff and people looking to be offended. There is real discrimination and senseless violence that happens. No point in going out and looking for it or making it up unless you are just trying to stir the pot. Unfortunately, both sides like to do that.

2. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I'm actually hesitant to wear a Triumph t-shirt in public because there have been enough creditable accounts of people misreading it, and there being a confrontation. I'm not sure how many times I could repeat "Can you read?" before it gets ugly.

3. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That's hilarious. You try the old "both sides" trick while responding to a story about one of your people having to manufacture a fake threat due to a lack of actual threats from normal people. :crackup: Bullshit dude, it's not happening that's why you libs have to fake it but keep trying. Meanwhile we are bombarded daily with news stories of normal people getting attacked, harassed, doxed, shunned, and censored and listen to your Dear Leaders call on their useful idiots to do that very thing.
    But please don't change...keep trying to push that narrative because it is so amusing.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You don't think Trump supporters threaten anti Trump peeps? You don't think people who claim to be conservative threaten liberals? Come on now...

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I've had people melt down over Black Flag t shirts, Bad Religion t shirts and my favorite, a Redglare records tshirt (claimed it was pro Satan because of a red star on it).

Dude, I might go and get a Triumph shirt just so I can "correct the stupid." That shit can be fun.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Ehhh….I have lived through enough political bullshit to know when to worry. We could use less people on the planet anyway.

crashman likes this.
  8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No but it's so infrequent that they are having to make up fake threats. Are Republican pols actively calling for supporters to harass the left? Is the right staging daily protests around the country? Where are the stories of people attacking or harassing anyone on the left? If it's happening, it's so rare that it's not even mentionable.
    Meanwhile, the left is doing it daily and their leaders are asking them to ramp it up. Hell, we watched as the Democrat 2nd in charge went to the 4th precinct riots where they were firebombing the police station and he cheered them on. Then he marches with them in their other protests where they riot along the way. It's literally being encouraged from their leaders. Waters, Duckworth, Clinton, Ellison, Warren, and more that I can't recall right now.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

They are definable not one of “my people.” I am an American, Christian, and probably most closely related to the Libertarian party at this time. I have friends that have actually suffered from real LGBT and racial discrimination, so I know it happens in spite of the existence of a few idiots that make false accusations.

I also called out the idiots that threaten people wearing Trump stickers and MAGA hats, but you apparently just decided to ignore that.

My fight is to keep us free and that includes calling out the extremist BS from both sides. Sorry if you don’t like that, but your mislabeling me and name calling isn’t going to stop me.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I wear t-shirts daily and have a bunch of Triumph shirts the dealer threw at us in my regular rotation - lady does as well. Neither of us have ever had anyone mistake the shirt in this liberal hell hole of Chicago. That said...I've heard the rumor of the Triumph shirt "issues" at the track about 10 times this year. I still don't believe it.

11. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

I didn't get threatened with physical harm but did have someone start to berate me for my belt buckle until I helped them re-read that it actually said Triumph.

stk0308 likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why do they feel you attire is any of their business?

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You should have then pointed out a Trump supporter is capable of reading before walking off.

14. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Because those people are all or nothing...they want it all and for others to gave nothing

15. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

I've had a few "looks" with the Cam Peterson shirt I'm currently wearing. Beard blocks the top of the graphic but the red fairing and big blue "45" stand out! I'm waiting for someone to comment anytime though.:crackup:

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A new winner:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...s-left-behind-on-flight/ar-BBPhf0x?li=AAaD62f

Now I am not a fan of airlines the TSA or flying in general but I know there is wheel chairs all over. Sure it sucks they lost his and given it is a wheel chair huge effort should be made to get his back and provide something in the meantime but this doesn't just smell fishy this dude carped the door. How did he get on and off the plane? They say he refused help and I cannot believe a few dozen people did not stop and offer to get him help or help. Nope he wants to sue and is a "disability rights activist" I would love to sit on the jury and award damages to every last entity he is suing, POS gives crippled people a bad name.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Sounds like the "migrant caravan" being offered asylum by others but turning it down to pursue a better payout. :eek:

Since this happened in 2017, I guess you could say they took this guy's situation...and ran with it. :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Life's a drag sometimes.

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The wheels have fallen off this thread.

20. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Ha ha ha...this dude got paralyzed from a coughing fit.

Well the hack socialized medicine surgeon trying to fix a herniated disk from a coughing fit.

And then he had to do the "dog draging ass on teh carpet" thru the airport, so he could have a better law suit.

Tool.