1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senator Robert J Ritchie (R-MI)

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by auminer, Jul 14, 2017.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That would be interesting because (s)he is championed by the left but would be running as a republican.

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I really hope sheheit runs. The left will lose their shit. First they celebrated it, now they'll have to tear it down because he she has the temerity to agree with the other guys. It's a beautiful thing when the left eats their own. Can't wait to see them demonize Brucelyn after they've worshipped her so many years.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

How long would it take ESPN to take back their award? :D

4. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

The lockstep, 180 degree change in party line is one of the hallmarks of totalitarian movements. See the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact and more recently the Comey firing.

Keep your Hannah Arendt close at hand.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Comey was fired because he mixed law enforcement with politics. There was call to fire him under Obama for the same reason. Of course under Obama it also extended to the entire justice department.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Funny how when Clinton lost the election the left was calling for Comey's head. When Trump granted the lefts wish it was #triggered.

crashman likes this.
  7. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Eggs-actly my point. Also there was a point where the great unwashed were unsure of what they were supposed to believe.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It Jenner runs for office LGBT heads all over the country will start exploding. That would be a hoot to watch. :beer:

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn... now he says he isn't running. I'm actually kinda disappointed.

The fuckin country's going to hell in a handbasket any-damn-way... I wanna be entertained while we go.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hey, even the Titanic had its band playing until the end...

(If you believe these things)

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Just have to stay in the headlines. outta sight...outta money

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

This is what is so funny and completely lost with the libtards on here. While these unhinged liberals are constantly labeling white males as being racist misogynist homophobes for no other reasons than simply being white males - it's perfectly OK and even encouraged to vote for any liberal candidate solely based on their race and or sex, which is the definition of racism and sexism. Liberal hypocrisy again and again. I really do think they have brain damage.

XFBO and crashman like this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

As far as Kid Rock it's a nice persona. He seemed like a genuine nice guy. Checked him out a couple of Harley's several times at different rally's. Was always appreciative and I also got some good back stage passes.
    BAWITDABA

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

And yet you're the only one who has mentioned it, :Putter:multiple times. :D

15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but at least Reagan was a Governor for eight years, '67-'75...not exactly wet behind the ears.

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

The whole thing was a publicity stunt before his new record dropped.

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

He's pretty good at those kinda shenanigans. (seewhatididthere? ;)) His "fight" with Tommy Lee before the previous album drop frinstance. That one was much more effective, actually. $500 fine and a misdemeanor conviction bought millions worth of publicity. Brilliant move, I'd say.

This stunt barely registered.

Shenanigans likes this.
  18. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Been saying this for years. They discount the opinions of white males because they’re male and white. Whenever a brown has the temerity to develop a different opinion than they believe he should have, they say he’s brainwashed and “voting against his own interest.” They think they know what’s better for the brown and black man than he does. Blacks who don’t vote Democrat are ostracized and demonized. Fuck the left and the Prius they rode in on. Implicitly, white leftists believe they’re smarter than minorities. They believe minorities and non-Americans are too stupid to care for themselves. It’s a new version of white man’s burden. Except this time instead of being enforced by redcoats it’s being enforced by shrill fat dykes, guilt ridden hippies and hesheits. Liberals are racist fucking scum who need to be crushed under our boots. They call hem selves liberals but that’s a lie. Modern leftism is just fascism wrapped in shinier packaging. Their moral philosophy is as bankrupt as their hero Bernie wants to make us.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Please don't hold anything back.

V5 Racer likes this.
  20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I met him numerous times while he was a rapper (not a rocker) about 5-6 years before he truly blew up and he shared his weed and generally came off as a nice guy. Also worked in and around the Detroit auto industry for a lot of years and had many clients who lived up north where he's from and they had nothing but good things to say. Kid Rock today is 100% image though and I don't believe for one second that he is the guy that people who want him to run think he is. He's not Ted Nugent, just siphoning off of his pipeline. He wanted to be Eminem until he realized that didn't get him any further than Toledo.

All told though, not sure why he'd be any worse than anyone else. At least the guy has seen the masses and mingled among them.