1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senator Robert J Ritchie (R-MI)

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by auminer, Jul 14, 2017.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

A benefit concert should be easy for this campagne

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Alice Cooper for Secretary of Health & Human Services!

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I hope this isn't the beginning of celebrities getting in to big politics. I recall something about Oprah running against Trump in 2020 too.

6. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Don't be silly. Don't you remember Kanye West saying he's running in 2020?

I still remember Kris Kardashian mouthing the words "incredible" when he idiot son in law Kanye was rambling on like a lunatic during his "bro" speech.

7. auminer

The democrats are fully aware that they lost 2016 because the inner-city black vote that got out & voted en masse for Bama Jelly stayed home in droves for Hillary. They won't make that mistake again in 2020. There WILL be a black woman on the 2020 dem ticket. It'll have to be a celebrity, all they have already in the game with any notoriety I can think of off the top of my head are Sheila Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters. While those two would certainly garner votes from the skin tone and vagina voters, they'd lose the few democrats that still actually have brains in their heads.

No, the dems will have to go with an already famous (celebrity) black woman from outside of politics. Front of that line would be Oprah, and second would be Whoopi Goldberg.

Either of those would've whipped Trump in 2016.

I'ma have to go re-read Brave New World again... :(

turtlecreek likes this.
  8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Damn, why leave out Serena and Venus, since qualifications have no meaning with that party, only skin color seems to be a requirement for a good portion of their supporters???

9. auminer

Don't forget vagina. A vagina is a must-have for a qualified candidate.

10. auminer

My wife & I volunteer a good bit with an dog rescue group here in DFW. Suffice to say, many of the other volunteers lean slightly left. By that I mean they lean so far left that their brains fell out. Nice people... bleedin' hearts of gold... but zero logic circuits remaining. I've had to remove myself from the area at a few event when politics gets brought up and someone says some shit like, "America showed that women are still second class citizens yadda-yadda-yadda...". And I won't even get started with the shit they post on Facetoobs.

Actually, we've pretty much just stuck to fostering dogs & keep to ourselves at these events.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Hell, why not. The last President was a community organizer that got in to politics, the current President is a former reality star and the Canadian Prime Minister as a former High School drama teacher. Politics is no longer about qualifications. It is a popularity contest where all you have to do is convince the reality TV watching morons that your lies are better for the country than the other persons lies.

RRP, jase, Pride & Joy and 4 others like this.
  12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

No one in their right mind would vote for some shitty tv celebrity to be president. Black, white, woman or man. Just a terrible idea.

jase, SuddenBraking and TurboBlew like this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I gotta ask and I KNOW you or crash can share this.....how far off is the LoneStar from turning blue you think? lol

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

plus Venus just got "experience" in accidently killing people! (whoops) :D

15. auminer

The population centers already are. Same as in every major city across the country. The rural areas where people actually still work for a living need to secede!

crashman likes this.
  16. TurboBlew

Roger Stone disagrees. :D

17. TurboBlew

This County political map is interesting and illustrates your point.
    https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

^^ That was a pretty good link showing county break downs!

Man, if conservatives keep being conservative in the family department, it's only a matter of time.....smdh. I did my part! lol

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Its not far off. Texas is turning onto California South at a frightening pace. We are looking at exit options. As I have said before, the truly scary part is the people who are moving in are too fucking stupid to see that all of the changes they are demanding are the exact reason their jobs left California and why the cost of living there is so high.

TurboBlew and XFBO like this.
  20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Dude, that is why I'm constantly joking about us having a mental health epidemic with the supporters of that party. It's like they do not want to align the failures of their democrat-controlled regions with their party ideology/policies. It's beyond odd and a huge reason why I'm looking at relocating to a strong RED State.