1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senator Robert J Ritchie (R-MI)

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by auminer, Jul 14, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He is running against Debbie Stab me now so it would likely be an improvement.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

ya CA is like a cancer. Reminds me of the bumper stickers that were polular in north FL that said We Dont Care How They Do It Up North. Go home Yankee...lol

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Straight from her best friend's lips

4. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I don't think Oprah is narcissistic enough to run for president. To find someone outside a lifelong politician that is dumb enough to do it, they'd need to be either a massive narcissist (Trump), or not be rich enough that the financial gains would be worth it.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Her magazine has had only her on the cover since its inception and she is her own favorite topic. I would not underestimate her narcissism.

badmoon692008 and brex like this.
  6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Since Oprah would have to divest herself from all her holdings she would have to take a massive pay cut to be President so I would doubt that it would happen. At least I hope so. She would probably promise everyone that voted for her a new car so she would have to spend the last three months income just to win the election and she's probably too greedy to do that. :D

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

But what if Oprah finally came out and married Gayle? She'd be a minority, woman, AND gay. The left would be jizzing themselves so much they'd have to hire hazmat crews to clean up all the spooge.

8. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

:bow::crackup:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's what sells her magazine though. Not sure it's narcissism as much as good business.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Possibly. Not that she will lose any sleep over this but I have never been a fan of hers because I have always thought that she very me-centric for no good reason.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Amusing topic considering the name 'Ronald Reagan' still gives some people here a healthy boner...

:D

jase, t500racer and Ty like this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm neither a fan, nor a detractor; but to come from where she did to arrive at where she is now undeniably shows a hella lot of pluck, gumption, and savvy.

None of this is to say she could or should be the leader of the free world, mindewe.

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

"Well, there you go again."

:D

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh for fuck's sake, you've got Al Franken, quit yer bitching.

Of course, now along with the Detroit Hairball, the GOP has this freakshow tossing it's wig in the ring. :rolleyes:

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was sitting in a waiting room the other day, and the View was on.
    Bruce Jenner was the only one making sense.
    We live in a strange world these days.

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

<In my absolute best Ronnie and looking up>
    "Well, Nancy, that would be a hell of a glass ceiling to break..."

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

There's never been a better thread title and post in it, that proves why we have the second amendment.

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

2nd?

Are we tempted to go postal on us?....

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

??? Please elaborate...

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wouldn't it just be a kick in the teeth if this dipshit managed to get himself elected in 2018, and Nugent went for it in 2020 and turned MI's senatorial delegation to the GOP?

That would be poetic justice.