1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sell me a Buick TourX

Discussion in 'General' started by 50Joe, Nov 22, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I like red big time (all my motorcycles were red) but on a car I like silver. So much less maintenance. Silver still looks good even when it's pretty dirty. Silver also hides scratches well too. I owned one black car in my lifetime. With my OCD it drove me crazy trying to keep it looking good. But, black cars sure do look sharp when they are clean and freshly waxed.

ducnut likes this.
  2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

If I get one, I'll probably de-badge it and have people guessing what it is since you pretty much never see them on the road.

Shenanigans, ducnut and Banditracer like this.
  3. Phl218

Phl218 .

i can 3D Print you whatever Badge you want so you could call it a POM or whatever

50Joe likes this.
  4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

OCD? YOU? Say it isn't so. Lolol

50Joe likes this.
  5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No he has CDO. Because that the order they should be in.

50Joe likes this.
  6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

That would be really cool. I'd want some strange logo versus letters. That would make it more interesting. Ha! Just thought of one, the handicapped symbol but upside down. If I wanted to be real snarky put the word SHIT in small lettets below the logo but still in the badge.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Somebody posted their handicapped license plate on one of the FB SCI groups I'm in. The left side of the state plate has the handicapped symbol. They put AF right next to that. They blocked out the view to the rest of the plate. I thought that was hilarious.

Shenanigans and Phl218 like this.
  8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Joe - that made me think of the scene from Johnny Dangerously. :crackup: 8588AF4B-39AB-4053-857F-E4F606CFC799.jpeg

50Joe likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

lemme know when you have the car

SteveThompson and 50Joe like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You brought up Buicks. There is no way any self respecting fan of cars would NOT bring up the only good one ever.... You really do need to chill between getting pissy about the CTSV comment and this one. Both were quite amusing. :crackup:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I mentioned in here I liked it in red. Last week I was at the Chevy / Buick dealer a couple miles up the road and there's red one sitting there. Is that a sign ? :crackup:

15. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Not much to add as far as putter wagons but DAMN son...that Carbonbike handcycle looks the business!! *(had to google it).

Mad respect for keep keeping it real and finding other passions. My best childhood/high school/collage friend snapped his neck about a decade ago, pretty much gave up on life (and family) and is now six feet deep. I always wish he was able to re-channel his energy.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am kind of floored it's a really nice looking little Opal.

17. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

I hate to admit it, but that looks pretty nice for a wagon! A shit ton better than my old 87 Century!!:crackup::D

ducnut likes this.
  18. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

To me they look jst alright. I'd still rather have a BMW or Audi wagon if I'm going wagon, but best "American" wagon I've seen in a minute.

19. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

FWIW the CPO Volvo’s have an unlimited mile warranty for five years from the in service date that can be extended to ten for $2850. For that very reason, I’m hunting an XC60 or 90.

20. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Got one last Saturday. Silver with black interior. Top trim level Essence with Driver Convenience package 1 and Sights and Sounds package. Sticker was $39,210 not including tax etc. I got about $11,500 off. My Mazda6 had way better interior materials and layout. Also a sportier ride. The Buick is faster, more quiet and a bit smoother. The infotainment in the Buick is far superior.

Already got the windows tinted and added a module that deletes the bullshit auto start/stop system. I'll be pulling the Buick emblems off it and replacing with Opel emblems since that is really what the car is. Overall I preferred driving my Mazda6 but I like it and I'm sure it will grow on me over time.

OGs750, Phl218, SteveThompson and 2 others like this.