1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

school me on the bible..

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 29, 2018.

1. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

'The beatings will continue (here and now) until moral improves'

you'll have to read and try to comprehend where Im coming from about this because it is far from what you'll find in any 501c3 religious org/'church'

Earth is a salvage operation. 'Taxonomy'

Time is an illusion. 'albeit a very persistent one'

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I don't do another man's Church. I'm spiritual, not religious. I am my Church.

3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I didnt see this part earlier. that seems fun but have you not considered that this life may even be only a submatrix of another matrix?

what about reincarnation as an infinite loop or a karma wheel within a wheel? [a Will within a Will?]

4. fastfreddie

Yeah, I wasn't quick with the edit.

You mean something like, if we could look deep enough, we'd find the images of material life that our eyes detect to be pixelated?

5. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Why not this world is nothing but vibrations. Everything you call matter can be broken down to an atom. Nothing really is solid is it?

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

uhh.. no but yeah sure? either way. lol

the word 'of' in your sentence is throwing me a bit in a B. Clinton kinda way though.

it depends on what the definition of 'of' is. (this time)

'of'' to me means 'Originating From' so images originating from material life is like imagining things? hmmmm that seems familiar but I dont think thats what you mean.

and what about the Karma Wheel?

7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

on a sub atomic level, sure but thats not where 'we' are at is it? or is it? can this be proven with firsthand experience or do we need tools?

but going beyond the atom (Adam) is more vibes, correct? Im not in the zone for this kinda stuff right now. ATM Im translating 'the son of man' from pre torah manuscripts right next to the ancient of days.

FWIW though, the words 'word', 'verb', and 'vibe' are all the same word in paleo hebrew/phoenician. having wrote that, now look at John 1:1 again.

and I know thats confusing, because it was hard to press (this record) with it. lol

8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

oh what the heck.. rezoning now (Internal Re Venue) y'all might dig this for sure:

Philo of Alexandria makes this case as follows:

9. gixxerreese

Ha I do t know that was probably the clearest I have read from you. Don’t mean to go off on a tangent, but I am going to anyway. We are probably 4th dimensional beings. If you were a 2 dimensional being you would not comprehend the 2nd dimension you would only comprehend the 1st dimension. So since we can take a 1 dimensional piece of paper then draw 2 dimension lines on it that make an appearance of a 3 dimensional object we obviously can control all 3 dimensions. If the 4th dimension is time we cannot totally get time. You can never be anywhere in the 3rd dimension without time being assigned to it. In other words you can’t be in 2 places at the same time. So in theory if we were in the 5th dimension we would transcend time. Therefore we could be in 2 or more places at the same time. Sounds spiritual to me as our body would never be capable of such experiences.

deepsxepa likes this.
  10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

thats almost right on IMO gixxereese, and nearly exactly to what my 9th grade science teacher (a very eccentric one) thought us on the side.

now take that model and replace 4th='time' with 4th='mans intellect' but also add 5th='divine intellect'

does that seem plausible to you? you'll get it in no time!

read that again in a different way

you'll get it in no time.

'there is no time like the present' is untrue but not false

rather 'there is no time of the present' is true.

or as robe rt plant sang so well "nows the time, the time is now"

seasoning for the reasoning ;-)

gixxerreese likes this.
  11. gixxerreese

Very plausible. I think that’s why the quantum physicist are kind of stuck in string theory. They refuse to acknowledge divinity and that’s why religion is hard to follow because it refuses science.

Michio Kaku said we are not creating any mathematical formulas we are discovering them. Someone already wrote them into existence.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I call those psyentists, quasi fizisist. lol

religion? well, IMO everything is a religion in one way or another.

are you familiar with pistis sophia? (faithful wisdom) and the gnostic text that goes by the same name?

its a difficult read but worth it. as usual, its a mix of true, untrue and falsehoods but the stuff in there on the archons and how they came to be is powerful.

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I haven't read the thread lately, and don't know if you've spouted off any snake wrangling, Jesus lover, condemnation bs, but I agree with this post. :D

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

:stupid:, yeah it got pretty deep in here.

1 dimension piece of paper that has 6 sides, gtfo.

15. gixxerreese

Who said a 1 dimensional piece of paper has 6 sides?

16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Technically a piece of paper DOES have 6 sides. Their dimensions are
    8.5"x11" - qty 2
    8.5"x0.0035" - qty 2
    11"x0.0035" - qty 2

:)

gixxerreese likes this.
  17. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

my 9th grade teacher referred to it as 'flat land' FWIW but paper works to get the general idea so long as you dont get sucked onto the it. [sub scribed]

to become under written on a paper memorial such as flat earth is. really, its the land of the DEAD but its all fiction from where Im standing. there really is a world of people that fall for it though. much in the same way the angels fell from heaven.

do watch the 'ledger bait' if you want to get a glimpse into this other dimension, that guy has figured his way out of 'this world'.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm trying to imagine something that you consider a difficult read.

19. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

careful, yer gonna put your 3rd eye out with that. lol

running with Caesars is always fun though.

20. fastfreddie

We can only break it down as far as we are currently capable of imagining.

I can't help but recall a number of Douglas Adams' works. One in particular states something to this effect...
    "There's an infinite number of worlds because of the infinite amount of space. Not all those worlds are inhabited, so it stands to reason that the inhabited worlds are finite. A finite number divided by infinity makes a decimal so small as to simply rate a big, fat zero. Thus, the average population of all the planets in the universe can be said to be zero. From this, it follows that the population of the whole universe is also zero...and any life you meet is simply the product of a deranged imagination."

Nothing really is (materially) real, is it? o_O
    I'm onboard with "originating from" but not as "imagining". Our personal experiences must be taken into account when determining what we see as individuals.
    We may not accurately imagine what we see, it's what our life's filters allow us to see. Like the saying "looking at the world through rose-colored glasses", everything's a beautiful tequila sunrise...until you remove the filter.

The Karma wheel? I try not to get in the way. Don't want to be the monkey wrench in the gears or die at the hands of my own stupidity by blindly playing in traffic. That's not to say I wouldn't jump onboard for a ride, but you have to be able to see it...look before you leap.

John 1:1...
    Yeah. You can't see what you haven't seen. In my utilization of this concept, if I didn't see it, it didn't happen. Sure, I can experience the effects of what happened, the wave or ripple - the vibe, but I didn't need to see it to experience it. The downside of not seeing it is that I have no idea what caused it. (Experience plays a part in "seeing".)
    Too many people, with closed eyes (minds), assume they know what causes their experiences, but they're blind to the circumstances.
    The challenge is seeing things for what they truly are and not for what our, and other people's, experiences tell us.
    Juxtaposed to that, each of our inputs here adds to each other's personal experience (confusion) of what's being viewed.

The light at the end of the tunnel is an infinite distance away. Since we are finite, that light is so far away as to be non-existant. It's difficult to see in the dark, but a few of us have gained fearless acuity. It's difficult to talk about it cuz it's "in the dark". Only another being with that acuity would understand what's being seen...not that others couldn't "imagine" what we're saying/seeing and, thus, add to their confusion.

There are ways to simplify the confusion in life that comes from all the static created by everyone else. For the answers, some turn to the same thing that's a contributing cause for the confusion - religion. Others simply don't give a fuck and, still, others choose to write their own rules based on their experiences - experiences that are colored with the experiences of others - for good or bad.
    When going about minding my own business, I simply strive not to hurt anyone or damage their property. Let the chips fall where they may.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    gixxerreese likes this.