1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

school me on the bible..

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 29, 2018.

1. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

what kind of books?

he mentioned an author who goes by the name Mauro Biglio

I like the oldest stuff I can find. Plato is fun. Im reading from Anatoly Fomenko, "History: Fiction or Science" now (VIII). The new chronology.

very heavy with massive amounts of primary citations. lots of homework there to gain the abilities deny ignorance but worth it. changes everything. including the bible.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    gixxerreese likes this.
  2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Mauro Biglino
    The book that will forever change our ideas about the Bible.

Back story he was translating original Hebrew text for the Vatican he started to realize the literal translations do not make it into the Bible. He started asking questions and the Vatican fired him.

3. gixxerreese

Yes I love old books too. I have the great books collection has all Plato’s writings, Homers Iliad all that stuff that they took out of schools. These are them in this link. They are great and old they were my grandmothers. I have been reading them since I was a kid.

You brought up Plato what are your thoughts about Atlantis in Timaous. I found the whole story way more interesting then the little part about Atlantis. When the Egyptians talk about civilization being 100s of thousands years old.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Books_of_the_Western_World

4. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

all in due process.. (of time) and timing is everything. KAIROS

IOW its a wee hours subject.. perhaps another time. lol

p.s. that looks like a fantastic book collection. bring back the Encyclos!

gixxerreese likes this.
  5. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

What changed the Bible for me was studying the translations of the texts that weren’t authorized by the church. No resurrection mentioned in Mark of them until the 4th century - and biblical scholars back this up. :) Alterations and translators liberty everywhere.

Anyways I am not getting roped back into this labyrinth.

Books.
    All of them. To give you an idea, here is a small sampling of my personal library:
    Shakespeare
    Homer
    Mark Twain
    Velikovsky
    Edward Gory
    Orwell
    Moorcock
    Tolkien
    Herbert
    Rice
    Stephen King
    Lao Tzu
    Pirsig
    JK Rowling
    Neil Degrass Tyson
    Huxley
    Ray Kurzweil
    80 books on plants and geology :p

I just unpacked 9 20-gallon bins and filled 2 for donation. I have allowed the death of many trees.

gixxerreese likes this.
  6. CausticYarn

I do manage to screw things up a lot.

7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

its on paper. hard to fathom how you cant see what Ive been writing about (flat earth etc.) Im just glad I never made up my mind about the book. I continue to learn from it.

are you aware of any of Shakespears other AKAs? and that it is a pen name with significant meaning itself and the real man was involved in the KJV?

8. CausticYarn

I haven’t studied much of Shakespeare - aside from it being a very obvious pen name and there being several claims to know the man’s real name over the centuries. I have a few favorite plays but that’s because I have seen them acted so fiercely that I can’t help but admire the work.

9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

'Will I AM' seems pretty self explanatory, to me anyway.

'Shakes Spear', from "goddess Pallas Athene, born from the head of Zeus shaking a spear at ignorance"

but shaking a spear at ignorance is a much older expression not unlike 'thems fighting words'

the KJV is the business plan and it will save yer ass from the ongoing salvage operation if ya can figure it out yourself.

the hints are everywhere but you wont find direct instructions, its a private trust and for one who has ratified their appointment as trustee and beneficiary, instructing the public into it is a very serious breach of that trust.

the kingdom is at hand!

if you can figure out how Shakespeare has written in those other works, the KJV should be a cinch for you but you will still need a law dictionary from that time period.

10. CausticYarn

Shakespear is easy compared to the parables you speak in. :p

11. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

english, in any form, is not a natural tongue. it has alternating and obstructive motive built in by design.

Im better at breaking the spells than casting them. lol

12. gixxerreese

Man I was throwing some garbage away and there were 2 complete set of encyclopedias stacked up. Ya I went and bought some book shelves they are in my house.

deepsxepa likes this.
  13. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  14. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

wow, what are the odds? The mind [God?] works in mysterious ways.. the vessels manifest (ation) is easy on flat earth (on paper) but on the real earth, not so much.

James 1:17
    its also a skill the mind has (of many) but like all other skills it must be exercised. it starts in the imagination [I Magi Nation] drawing and painting it helps too. entertainment [Enter Tain Ment] (TV, Music,etc.) subverts it. it is a tool of the Archons, they have no creative ability so they use mans creativity by introducing suggestions, subliminals, sonics, etc.

we are bombarded with this shit, now more than ever and this is why.

vampiric mind parasites:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan

Psalms 104:26
    your vessel

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    gixxerreese likes this.
  15. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  16. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Just read some of this thread. You know me, I'm gonna throw somethin' out there...and more or less walk away from it. :D

So, okay! I'm gonna die and go to Hell...I've broken all the commandments. But, wait, there's more!

Some dude dies, a long time ago. I hear it's to absolve Man's sins. Fuckin' great! No worries. We can all abdicate any personal responsibility in exchange for eternal life.
    At that rate, why even bother finishing out this life. I mean, if we're not accountable, why not just off ourselves into the express lane to Heaven?
    It's a slam dunk!

Maybe...just maybe...people like Aleister Crowley have it correct - "Do what thou wilt."

Where other men blindly follow the truth,
    Remember, nothing is true.
    Where other men are limited by morality or law,
    Remember, everything is permitted.
    We work in the dark to serve the light.
    We are *********.
    :whoosh:

17. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

we are held accountable now (on bond paper) [Birth Certificate] it a minor account ['Childs Name']

CFR_-_minor.jpg

John 3:3

Legion, of 'custodians'

1 Enoch 6:4

Jude 1:6

1 Enoch 69:13-15

18. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

1Enoch 69:25-29

19. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Luke 10

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Where other men are limited by morality or law...
    What does it matter when you're dead, or alive? If this promise of salvation is real, why would anyone give a shit about their actions while here? (I can speculate about many variations to the answers, which are no worse or better than anyone else's speculations.)

Eternal life. Uh, yeah...I think it's a given. You can have an eternity in Hell, Heaven or, when you become this disembodied spirit, continue doing whatever floats your boat. You're free to choose, wherever you may roam.
    Personally, I'll be blastin' through the stars, and I mean, right through 'em. Screamin' through the void as I target a star at the edge of the universe, I race towards its center only to blow right through and out the other side, hang a max G turn and hope I don't run wide. And if I do run wide, will that result in my spiritual death as I depart from the universe or will that rupture merely expand the known universe and on I go, eternal?

As for why I'm still here? I haven't gotten thoroughly bored, yet.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018