1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S1000rr....wow!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

The bike takes a licking pretty good too....Saturday it wadded, then patched, then finished....Sunday practice it wadded, then patched, then raced, then finished.

The statement about the power overwhelming the stock electronics is close to the truth but once the stock equipment gets dialed in...well, we'll see in about two weeks huh.

2. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

are the brakes locking up????
    thats what it looked like on sunday i was standing at 2

3. Wheeliest

Wheeliest ʍɥǝǝןıǝsʇ

[​IMG]

4. Inquizid

Without letting cats out of bags...

No

5. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

maybe not gyroscopes (Jason, the shorthand is, indeed 'gyro', pronounced 'jai-roh', and not like the sandwich 'he-roh'), but accelerometers for sure.

6. soderholmd

soderholmd Banned

God almighty! Is that actual rearwheel HP and not dyno inflated.......:wow:?!

7. Inquizid

"maybe not gyroscopes (Jason, the shorthand is, indeed 'gyro', pronounced 'jai-roh', and not like the sandwich 'he-roh'), but accelerometers for sure."

Can I get tzatziki sauce on that?

I promised not to divulge any information about the stock falafels, sorry guys.

8. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

Can you repost the original pic with the gsxr and bmw? It doesn't seem to load for anybody.

9. Wheeliest

Wheeliest ʍɥǝǝןıǝsʇ

work is really slow right now dave... I cant help it!

10. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

So why is it that the BMW is getting murdered at the race track? Looking at the graphs and considering the electronics it should be doing much better than it has.

11. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

last i checked they don't race stock bikes tortuga nor is the engine all that's in a bike. Rossi's win at the last GP shows that.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Check out FIM superstock results this year. It's hard to do better than first place.

13. Wheeliest

Wheeliest ʍɥǝǝןıǝsʇ

Raugh rout roud

14. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Chip...how did you get around the 600mi/9000rpm limiter?

15. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Chris Peris and the BMW were a blast to watch last Saturday and Sunday here in 90 degree heat in Phoenix. Chris was running Pirelli's for the first time since 2007... 1/10 of a second off the lap record on track he's never seen.

It's a stock bike for the most part with armour race bodies and a Leo Vince exhaust. His big problem is gearing right now....as in ESP is drilling their own since no one seems to making them!

16. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have not been following WSS so far this year. I'll have to change that.

I wasn't trying to slight the BMW, it was an honest question. Sorry to ruffle any feathers.

17. Chip

Chip Registered

Try this one...

[​IMG]

18. Chip

Chip Registered

dealer removed the limiter and immediately voided the warranty...

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The sandwich is "yee-roh" There is a sandwich called "hee-roh" but it's more like a sub sandwich.

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

any chance you guys will make a pass at a drag strip? :D
    Would love to see that thing trap close to 160 stock! :D