1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Russia.....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Mar 6, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yeah, because Pat Buchanan knows nothing.:rolleyes:

2. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I too will have to disagree, having worked in the "media" for over 25 years I can tell you your perception is not accurate. I can tell you for sure that as a general rule that higher up the food chain the more conservative the view. I know some very conservative people in the "liberal" media.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

"they" may be conservative in that they are chasing the money rather than a balanced news philosophy.

XFBO likes this.
  4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

He said "overwhelmingly" not ALL....what's there to disagree about?

If anything, you supported his initial thought, by saying the only [real] conservative types are "higher up the food chain" ....... so it sounds like all the foot soldiers are exactly what most of us suspected....Liberals. Foot soldiers being the anchors, morning show hosts, talk show hosts, late night talk show hosts.....mostly all with one agenda.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Their product is decidedly not conservative.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Trump's short-lived national security advisor is asking for immunity and that's a win for Trump? Damn, man, Spicy and Kellyanne couldn't possibly beat that.

7. Motofun352

No way I'd ever testify without immunity...It's that or the fifth....let them get their evidence to crucify me somewhere else. I don't like this but I can understand why he be reluctant without it....too many spin doctors out there in DC.

XFBO likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, I totally understand why anyone who could get immunity would take it, regardless of guilt or innocence. But we're talking about someone who said only guilty people take it. Where's that loud mouth now? :D

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  9. In Your Corner

I may be mistaken, but I think it was Trump that said that.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They both did. I have seen both on video. Happened at separate events. Flynn followed it with "lock her up" chants.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He sure as hell doesn't seem to know what a statesman is... :crackup:

12. In Your Corner

Being part of the overwhelmingly liberal media, your perception of what constitutes a conservative view is probably skewed.
    For instance, if you think Trump is a conservative, your view would be skewed.
    Here's a great book on the subject.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0026IUP2C/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
    The upshot is that the liberal press isn't actually using bias to report the news, they just report it through a liberal lens, which they consider to be the "normal" world. They just are unable to see that there may be any legitimate different view of how things are.

13. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

14. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

15. Newsshooter

Try again, the guy that was in charge of the newsroom thought the local JC college soccer team washing cars in shorts and bikini tops to raise money for travel were indecent and he told photographer who shot the photos that he shouldn't have taken them. I knew others that were fans of fox news and Limbaugh too.

16. Newsshooter

Who is "Their"?

17. Newsshooter

And you just used "All", that's like saying all cops are racist, is that true? I didn't say the only real conservative types are at the top, I said it tends to get more conservative the closer to the top. I also knew low level reporters that quoted fox news regularly too, calling them liberal was fighting words.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There is no point in going over this again for the gazillionth time. You don't appear to want to acknowledge the major media outlets are anything but balanced. I do not share your POV. I've seen too much evidence to the contrary.

crashman likes this.
  19. Motofun352

I have to disagree about the whole "lens" issue. A lens would transmit all the info, even if distorted. What the liberal press does is omit anything that doesn't support their narrative...

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You guys realise their 'main narrative' is to sell copies?.....