1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Russia.....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

ok so the other threads are getting convoluted and going everywhere and I can't keep up.

My question regarding the "Russians", is what the fuck does it matter?

Did Russia send a bunch of illegal boters to win the election?

I didn't get any Russian mail asking me to vote trump.

I didn't get any Russians calling my phone campaigning...

What influence am I missing that may or may not be that important?

When will the Dems just understand that they fucking ran the absolute worst fucking candidate in recent history (100 years)?

Can someone on either side please explain to me (I'm seriously serious also) what the Russians could have done to change the election?

2. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

they way that the legacy media is spinning outta control now, i think its a safe bet to assume the opposite of whatever they have to say.

russia may actually be our greatest ally and the true heroes of freedom from globalist one world order BS.

speeddaddy likes this.
  3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I have said this before and will say it again.

I spent the first 17 years of my life being told how terrifying the Russians are and that they are my enemy. Meanwhile, domestic leftists took over my country. I aint falling for that Russian shit again.

ringdingding, deepsxepa and crashman like this.
  5. Capitalview

Capitalview Well-Known Member

Wait, so you now embrace the people who ran the Communist Party in Russia? Yet you call the people on the left Communists?

6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

seems to me, the people "on the left" are either fascists of some sort or are mind controlled by them.

joec likes this.
  7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I think you are confusing Russia, the people that over through communism and the U.S.S.R. the people forced to live under communist rule

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Last time I went to Russia as a child was when it was still Communist (actually I flew home about a month before the coup in 1991). Even as a kid I didn't think it was all that bad there. In fact I kind of liked that at the time they were a little behind and backwards in alot of ways and didn't miss all the creature comforts I was used to in the US after the first few days.

9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

back around 2000 i corner worked the AMA superbike races @ Rd Atlanta and three guys from russia who had been living here for a few years were also working it so i got to talk to them a bit. i asked how it compares to russia and they said they were getting ready to move back to russia because here they got nickled and dimed to death that the cost of living was higher and the quality of life was worse even than it was in the communist era. also said the cops were always more of hassle here too.

they were really cool guys.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No Russians have ever called me evil because I'm white. No Russians have ever blamed me for slavery that happened several hundred years ago because I'm white. No Russian ever called me privileged because I'm white. The Russians never knocked down buildings in one of my largest cities. The Russians never shot up a bunch of people and nightclubs in my country. Russians don't pick my pocket and give the money to those who won't work. Russians don't charge me eternal taxes on property I already own. Russians don't kill my countrymen in embassies and then lie about it. I could go on.

My enemies are domestic not foreign.

borislav, terminus est and kangasj like this.
  11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Jesus, give this man a hug.

He's the epitome of persecution!....

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

The whole Russia tried to influence the election/Trump was working with the Russians is one big smoke screen. It's like the ol "Look, there's a bunny wearing a hat" distraction scheme. The left is desperate.

blkduc and TurboBlew like this.
  13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Maybe someone with some modern media insight can give us a round number on the cost of this "Russia bad" campaign?
    How many billions of airtime for this narrative?

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

What this Admin should say is, "We will be fervently working BOTH attempts (Russia or whomever AND the DNC primaries) at negatively influencing this most recent election and prosecute ALL violators to the fullest extent." And see if their attitude and demeanor change much afterwards. I'd bet the fake 'issue' suddenly dies off with the media since they are controlled by them.

On a side note, did Barry not attempt to negatively persuade elections [or government control] in the Middle East not only once but twice, just off the top of my head???

15. Robby-Bobby

So basically nobody here knows what influence they might or might not have on elections.

Cause I can't think of any at all.

16. Robby-Bobby

So you literally don't have an answer for the excuses about Russian influence.

Instead you make a typical condescending passive aggressive, poorly written attempt at being snarky.

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Yes. If the claims are true that the Russians hacked the DNC, they exposed that the DNC was trying to rig the election.

kangasj and Robby-Bobby like this.
  18. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Hillary won the popular vote so if the Russian's were trying to influence the election they did a pretty bad job

kangasj and R Acree like this.
  19. Robby-Bobby

Thank you. So basically we are trying to find out if they added or subtracted votes?

I can see how that's influenced for sure.

20. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Just ignore the actual emails, lets get mad at the people that released them. Diversion tactics.

kangasj and Banditracer like this.