1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Russia.....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I skipped everything but the post with pictures :D

Banditracer and Robby-Bobby like this.
  2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

And Trump holds no responsibility for inciting the reaction? That's golden.
    Actions have consequences. His actions -- both as candidate and now as POTUS --have been unprecedented.

3. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

No he doesn't.

He hadn't actually DONE anything yet. And any rational person listening to what he said certainly had a right to disagree. The issue is to the extent that they go. The only two things "unprecedented" in my mind about what he has done since POTUS is that he has actually done SOMETHING this early in his presidency (other than going to balls, and giving apology speeches to other countries) and that he's making dumb tweets.

Methinks there are villages all over missing their idiots as a result of the left and their out of bounds protests over things they can't even describe.

R Acree likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You mean the reaction that started immediately upon his election? Reaction to what people assume he is going to do rather than any words or actions he's actually taken? Because so far I'm not seeing anything he's done to limit Muslims, just people from countries with a lot of terrorists. He hasn't done or said anything about gay peeps or womens rights or anything else that was being protested about and reported that he "might" do in the media.

Because those are the reports and reactions I'm talking about. The ones that were total lies by the public and media. Just like the lies about Obama by the birthers but this is a lot more widespread and across a lot more subjects.

I agree some of the actions he's taken have been unprecedented. I like that part.

R Acree likes this.
  5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Do you read what you write?....

6. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Uh, I wrote it, so.... Your point?

7. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

The point was that nothing was unprecedented in terms of the action itself. Only in that there was any action this early. Maybe you can't understand that?

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Which one of the medias?.... Is Fox news and Breibart not part of the media?

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Within two sentences, he hasn't done anything ....and he has done something. Not sure anymore what you're trying to say....

10. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

That's a bullshit statement.

Look at all the other media (not even bringing Breitbart into it) compared in ratio to Fox. You know it's buillshit.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Media as a whole, and average of the sentiment if you will. On this one the anti Trump media far outnumbers the pro Trump peeps. Granted the liberal media far outnumbers the conservative but I don't even think it's that as much as they're all still so pissed off at the cosmos that they got it wrong. They all truly thought Hillary had it.

I've also seen a change - albeit slight - in the attitude of the national news peeps about Trump. They're still super negative in how they word every story tease about him but within the stories they're starting to actually report on things he's said or done that were right or worked.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Possibly that Trump has done things. Kind of like the EO about people from certain countries.... :D

13. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

You're being deliberately (I think) obtuse.

Pretend its crayons.

The only thing UNPRECEDENTED that he's done is the fact that he has done ANYTHING this early in a Presidency.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And you said he hasn't done anything yet.

Which is it? :Poke:

15. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

You keep forgetting that word UNPRECEDENTED.

16. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

We'll let Caustic clear this up for us...

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What in the world does unprecedented have to do with anything?

You - "He hadn't actually DONE anything yet."

You again - "he has actually done SOMETHING this early in his presidency"

I get the slam at Obama doing nothing and all that but you seriously said in the same paragraph he's done nothing and he's done something. Precedence has absolutely nothing to do with what you said :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait a sec - in the hadn't done part - were you referring to when campaigning and then you swapped over to post election for the rest of it?

I think I get the confusion on both sides.