1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Russia.....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Mar 6, 2017.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh please God, NO. :D

2. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Let me make it simple.

None of anything he's done have been unprecedented in terms of the actual "action itself".

The only thing unprecedented is that he as done "some minor no big deal things" early in his presidency while other presidents have done nothing - even minor things.

Get it?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We got all along that nothing is unprecedented :D

G 97 likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I don't get it. If nothing is unprecedented, does that mean everything is precedented?

Where's deepsexzyxpdq when you need a voice of reason?

5. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

has it not been written?

Ecclesiastes 1:9

“The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

lol

ringdingding likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm strangely at peace now

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Too many beers huh?:beer:

8. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. In Your Corner

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You read some truly stupid shit.

SnacktimeKC and Robby-Bobby like this.
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

:crackup:

I'm so glad I hadn't started on my lunch....

13. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

So no one is commenting on Flynn requesting immunity to speak to congress?

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's fake news.

cpettit likes this.
  15. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Or the fact the he just said last year the no one asks for immunity unless they are guilty of something?

16. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

it prompted me to read it, probably wouldnt have otherwise.

as is most but i also read somewhere that he retroactively filed his Foreign Agent Registration in order to comply with FARA so it must be getting pretty serious for them. hafta wait and see how many others do this also or if they prefer to keep the FARA deal on the down low.

17. In Your Corner

He would be foolish to do otherwise. If you recall, five people who "testified" in Hillary's e-mail probe were granted immunity, including her lawyer.
    As has been pointed out elsewhere, if law enforcement thinks you have anything on someone they are investigating, they are the ones who offer immunity in return for testimony.
    Once again, much ado about nothing.
    Meanwhile, no questions about an Obama advisor admitting on TV that they were spying on Trump and his team, both before and after the election, and widely disseminating confidential information, including names and Flynn's cell phone number.
    What's your comment on that admittance to breaking the law?

18. In Your Corner

No different than Obama saying we could keep our doctors. Political speech.
    Unless you'd like to declare that you believe everything Flynn has said?

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The Obama administration was spying on Trump and others. It's looking like my prediction is coming true, that the farther they dig the more bad stuff they are finding out about the dems. It's really pretty simple, some of the spying they did was illegal. Flynn probably knew something about it or was passed some intelligence so he's being smart and wants to protect himself. Flynn is really a non story, except that whatever he says is going to expose the dems a little bit more.

The real story here is how much illegal spying was done by the Obama admin. That is the only thing still to be figured out. It's all or nothing for the dems right now, they know Russia "din du nuffin" but they have to go all in because they have no other choice. Their spying in this case is way worse that Nixon.

This is another Trump win.

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You're way better than I am because I didn't bother to read it.

Mongo had a very succinct synopsis of what I imagined was the usual pertinence of the link..... :D