1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roll Call Tally V7

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by ScottyRock155, Dec 29, 2008.

1. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

ive got a blue tank no dents, just really dusty. was going to put it on my skeletor F2 in the garage but i dont know if i cant get it running
    theres nothing wrong with that black tank, i just had a bit of a James toseland moment on it at Roebling a year or so ago...

2. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Scotty, if the shoulder ever heals, I'll slow down and play with you at the back. :moon:

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

The black tank works fine. Its just dented. Gotta find one not so dented so it looks gooood.

4. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

well the blue one is here. it just needs the stuff off of the black tank. let me know if you need it

5. Dyle

Yeah send it to me if you dont mind. You still have my addy?

6. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

i can grab it from my paypal account. let me see how much its going to cost to ship it.

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

For endurance racing, you need the full capacity of the tank so you don't have to stop as often. A full tank is about an hour, and that's the least I would run in a stint if you want to do well.

8. Dyle

Hell we didnt even get an hour out of Chris's 600RR last year. At RRR we got 35 laps and at BMP we got 38. And Skip was pushing it down pit lane on the end of the 35th lap. And it was completely stock. Exhaust and all.

9. stickboy274

I think I pulled an hour out of every track in the SE and VIR. Road a was raining and cold though.

10. Dyle

Its gonna be fun!!

11. paistes5

So, what is the grid gonna look like now?

Mr. Paradise, did you do the color we talked about last year? I was thinking of changing mine as well, you know since I now have a WHITE plate and all.

12. Sal Paradise

Sal Paradise Well-Known Member

I'm in the process of going to flat black. David, are you sure you can't make it out to Tally?

13. paistes5

Shh, don't tell anybody that I'm trying. I haven't been on it since Road A last year and I'm dying here. I should know for certain in a week or two. Oh, and I haven't told Kerri yet, but she's jonesing as bad as I am right now.

14. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

SssssHHHHHHHHHH!

Well, if those darn Yankees from the midwest show up, ya know that Sauce Guy and abcdefgHman :D is going, I might just show up for some fun with everyone! Since I'm a new Born Again Southerner, I may need some hospitality from ya'll! Ya know, free beers and food!! Just kidding, but I will take a free beer here and there! :beer:

15. paistes5

I think we all need to give Scott our beer so he'll have a hangover, then we might have a chance to at least keep him in sight. :D

16. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

You'll need to clarify, now there's two Scott's you can't keep up with. :Poke::D

17. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

You live in Florida..........your just another d@mn yankee.............lol.

:beer:

18. stickboy274

New Cuba is not the south. Just so you know.

19. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Minor threadjack, sorry.....but I found a pic, and I think its stick....back-in-the-day when pimpin was easy....he looks kinda dangerous here:D

Yo stick.....'sup?:Poke:

Attached Files:

20. stickboy274

Don't make me nunchuk your sorry ass. As you can see from that pic, I can afford to buy you. :D