1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roll Call Tally V7

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by ScottyRock155, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

If Sauce is coming down, I'll be there to round out the field. Stick, I intentionally used the term round to solicit comments on my training practices. Carry on! Ray Hickman will be representing the physically fit team from East TN. As usual for pitting we will be the closest to the snack shack,
    EBoz

2. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Scotty, like I said, I'm planning on coming so you have someone to race at the back. :moon:

3. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

hey i have dibs on racen at the back!!! so back off paistes. see you there outsider.big ronnie can we pit together? like old times.we can chase each other at the back of the pack.

4. paistes5

Sauce, you'd just be taking up my space the I staked a claim on last year.

5. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

what about southern host? what cause im a yank you just toss it out the window? im a guest for the weekend.

6. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Sure...all the beer you want...everbody said it will be to cold for beer....I may need some help...EBoz you in ...I know you drink one with me...we did not ....have any last race .....

7. paistes5

That is true. I'll let you stay back there with Scottie then. I'll be the large person that makes it look like I'm riding a mini. :D

8. Outsider V6 V7

Doug, count me in on the beer. Are you riding the 916 or have you built another beast?
    Eboz

9. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

you have never seen me paistes5,im not that small ask big ronnie,outsider.oh ask kmc he'll tell you iam a fat fuck.its true iam

10. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

It sounds like a new Chi-town childrens book.

I am a fat phuck, it is true........
    I am, I am........Sauce I am
    I would not could not at a 7-11
    I should not would not on a F2

Red bike blue bike....one, two, three
    None of you biotches are faster than me.

:up:

11. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Best (Vintage) thread ever. :D

12. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

All the good guys coming to talk the smack.
    Eboz good seeing you on the BBS again.

13. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i dont even know why you come to the vintage sec any ways gypsy!!! this is for racers not just bull shitters.your just jealous that your not plump & well known as i am.all i ever her is how bad kawis are & hondas suck.but you never run that pos kawi,just sits in the shed as your trailer park friends come over & listen how big ronnie gave you the bird in t1 at the gnf.oh whats with the wera ex # 8 dont you have to earn the top 10 #'s ?

14. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Eboz...whats..up.....I am building now...I will start off with last year stock 94 engine...so I guess I have to run the piss out of it....new one ready middle of summer....see ya...:beer:

15. Outsider V6 V7

Doug, it obviously handles well, so I'd run it till it blows. :beer:
    Look forward to dicing with you,
    Eboz

16. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Nacho:

Where are old people suppose to go?
    ..........I figured vintage is a good place.

I am not jealous of you sauce.............but you are my idol. Anyone that big that can ride such a slow bike so fast..........what's not to like.

And for the record............it's called a modular home............hello, there is a difference!

As for my race number........I guess I cut out more box tops than you did.....and besides, I always finish in the top 10 at EVERY V7 race I've run.......lol.

:beer:

17. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

wow.....i didnt know that bring it on then pork chop........lets see what you can do.every body knows that you can talk(shit).hows the little one?

18. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Doctor said the little one will be a HWT rider someday........just like her daddy. She doesn't talk much, but every time she see's a red motorcycle she makes a razzzzberry sound. Genetic's is a powerful thing!

:Poke:

Have fun at Talledega!

19. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Add one more to that back pack!!

20. paistes5

Is it cool to be lapped while sporting my white plate? I'm thinking somebody might need to bring a yellow highlighter for me, just in case. :crackup: