1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roll Call Tally V7

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by ScottyRock155, Dec 29, 2008.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

No it's defintely not the bike! It fast!!! That's for sure. Ask Steve he knows aswell. I was doing some 1:11's on my EX250 but have never ridden the F2 there. Gonna take both in Jan.

2. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

sry i dont know who steve is,i know kmc & i know that skinny f*#k is fast.saw the raer of that bike way too many times(tear,sniff,tear,sniff)kmc's bike is an f3

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

F2 frame/F3 engine and susp. :D

Steve as in Steve Fahey posting above me.

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Awesome, sounds like we'll have a good size grid. :beer:

5. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

well if the new ragin cajun gots kmc's old bike why bother going he's already running 1:11
    on an ex,shit he'll run away with the race.scotty did you ask quentin about your sub frame?he likes those yamahas.he runs a 400 with a 600 eng in it.runs v7 too

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

LOL I can assure you I won't run faster than a 1:06-07 LOL. But the bike itself is good for a 1:02-03 according to Melch.

7. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

That bike will run for sure. But Kev was fast as hell on it as well.
    So KJ are you bringing your ride out?
    And these times arent bad yall but I gotta tell you. I think I can go alittle faster than that. Last time I was there I ran a 1:09 in the snow with no tire warmers. On our friend Pastes's current ride/my old ride after my frist crash on friday f..ck..g the bike and hobled thru the races. Stick and Yates was faster than I that weekend. I think he was dropping 7s in the snow.

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Oh yeah those time's I mentioned were slow. Fast riders familar with the track can prolly run 1:01-02's. I'm just not that familiar with it and only had 5 sessions there so far. Still confused by the "Bowl" and the "Nineties".

Still can't wait to get out there with you guys.

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

The 90's used to be two 90 deg turns. When they reconfigured it, we just never stopped call them the 90's since that was thier name since about 85.

Don't forget, the track was set up slower back then also. Now that the straight has benn moved to behind the pits, it's faster.

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I see 3's,4's and 7's from back in August. Can I throw 200 more cc's at the little bike and come play with you guys? :)

11. stickboy274

No. Your little bike is a cheater. Your motor is to small, and you ride faster than we want to go.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I thought we agreed to call it grey area racing.

13. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Thought we were shakin down the endurance bike?

14. Dyle

Ok. Thats what I wanted to make sure of.

15. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

See ya then.I'll bring the electric jacket :D

16. Dyle

Bring your pop up canopy. Mines trash. Hey do me a favor. Mail me those rings if you dont mind.

17. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Thought you didn't need them? Anyway,PM me your address.

18. Sal Paradise

Sal Paradise Well-Known Member

Hey guys! I will be out there at Tally! Hopefully with a new paint job:)

19. stickboy274

Will it be something daring like solid black this year?

20. Sal Paradise

Sal Paradise Well-Known Member

Going to spice it up with flat black:). I'm even going to change the oil this season:)