1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roadracing World needs votes in a poll

Discussion in 'General' started by indiana roadracer, Jan 17, 2001.

1. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Bless you, my son.

JU

2. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

If memory serves me correctly (after all, I've admitted to hiting my head), we Colonials whupped some Brit butt a coupla hundred-plus years ago, then did it a second time about 40 years later. Better do it again to make it a three-peat.

BTW, did anyone else have a problem with chads on their ballot? Didja notice that site loads about as fast as a Florida recount?

Will Mongo (yeah, I knew him then) be nominated as the next Supreme Court Justice based on his published (posted?) position regarding the First Admendment? I guess that hinges on his explination of the fireworks going off in the Pocono tunnel issue. [​IMG]

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know absolutely nothing about fireworks being launched/tossed from a van in the tunnel at Pocono!

I almost miss those days...

4. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Who said anything about a van?

Guess I haven't lost the touch after retiring... [​IMG]

GOTCHA!!!!!!

5. brian

brian Well-Known Member

Bless you, my son.
    JU
    thanks for the blessing...but.... give me clues as how to make my 2001 gsxr 600 fast...tricks of the trade?..degree the cams????, etc...

6. julrich

In an upcoming issue of RW...

7. julrich

In fact, have I got a deal for you: We win this battle with the limeys and I will personally e-mail some speed secrets to everybody on this thread who requests them, next week, starting with you. Better than that, I'll hook up with some answers to specific questions from a certain Crew Chief who is known to make those things rock.

How about it? STORM THOSE BARRICADES, LADS!

8. julrich

In fact, come to Daytona February 28 and I'll have some professional mechanics answer your set-up and tuning questions for that track on that day, attempting to solve problems as you develop them or encounter them.

Deal?

9. julrich

And that goes double for Indiana...

10. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

What a guy!

11. brian

brian Well-Known Member

sounds like a deal! doolin will be doing the wrench'n and i'll take alll the setup pointers and engine secrets i can get. whats going on at the track on feb. 28? hammer day?

12. brian

brian Well-Known Member

ok i just put in another endurane run and RRW has taken a demanding lead 38% to 33%. i can feel the bike being broke in now and getting faster and faster. the Hp is increasing at the rear wheel

13. julrich

Yeah, be there, be there, BE THERE!

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

ok ill go and do my part. be right back

15. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Better start working on them RC51 set-up tips. I have a few dozens votes in, and I'll be at Daytona Feb 28.

16. tbuilt

tbuilt Well-Known Member

I have a ? Were you guys anywhere near Palm Beach county in November? [​IMG]

17. brian

brian Well-Known Member

nope sorry not me [​IMG]

18. TX racer

TX racer Well-Known Member

I just put in my own endurance stint and pushed it up from 38 to 41. JU will be at TWS if you'll be there, need tips for the 600 & 1000 if you got em.

[​IMG]

19. TX racer

I just did my own stint and help it get from 38 to 41% [​IMG]
    JU I won't be at Daytona, but will can you send me the tips by email? Need tips for the 600 & 1000, ya, now I won't have any excuses for the bike being slow [​IMG]

20. TX racer

oops! got excited...sorry to much coffee !

[This message has been edited by TX racer (edited 01-17-2001).]