1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roadracing World needs votes in a poll

Discussion in 'General' started by indiana roadracer, Jan 17, 2001.

1. TX racer

TX racer Well-Known Member

Okay, there has to be something wrong here, I just finished putting in 25 votes and it actually decresed the % each time. RRW now has 13% and PB has 80%? I think that the votes are being re-routed, JU must demand a recount and take it to the supreme court if necessary [​IMG]

Should we vote for PB if this is the case and try reverse voting?!

2. Doolin

Doolin Member

Ummmm, who am I wrenching for now? Pretty sure I gave up full time wrenching on other people's sh*t a couple of years ago.

3. projekt9

projekt9 der Klugscheißer

Somehow, and I don't know how, because I am not a software guy. Every time you vote for RRW it re-directs the vote to PB.
    Even if you try and vote for PB, it doesn't count a vote for RRW. So, some crafty admin guy reconfiged the voting program.
    So, it is not legit at all, its a big scam.
    [​IMG]

4. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

[This message has been edited by GSXRGIRL (edited 01-18-2001).]

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Steve! Dude! What's up and when are you putting an Endurance Team back out there? You know you want to...

6. indiana roadracer

indiana roadracer BBS Lurker

Well the poll has been nuked. Probably a good thing. Now we all can get some work done.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah right, like that's really going to happen.

The BBS hasn't been nuked...

8. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

Interesting the new poll is superbike champ and Ru$$el who was in same spot as PB has taken a very commanding lead very quickly I might add. [​IMG]

9. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

seems Gobby took the lead!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. wera917

wera917 Well-Known Member

Check again, seems Bostrom snuck in under Goober in turn eight for the win! [​IMG]

11. brian

brian Well-Known Member

hey doolin i see you made it. you said you'd degree them. thats what i meant by that. anyway get my message tonight? got the dirt bike together? next week were going to s tree. thats where we went last time.

12. brian

brian Well-Known Member

keep push'n him mongo. i'd love to see doolin back out there!!

13. Doolin

Doolin Member

Not much is up. Working toooo hard. Yeah, yeah, yeah, of _course_ I want to put an endurance team back together. You priced premium rubber (for your bike(s)) lately? Jeeeesus I'd spend $4k on tires for a single season! Beside's since Hammer is gone, it's just not the same. I miss John (and KH, and MM, and DS, and KP, and the rest of 'em).

I might do some more tech inspecting this year. I gotta stay a member for another season to get my lifetime......

14. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Thanks for the effort.

JU

15. brian

brian Well-Known Member

we tried hard and stuck together. so can we have some tips?

16. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

First tip - don't believe internet polls...