1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mr. Limbaugh

Discussion in 'General' started by kevincg, Feb 17, 2021.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

LMAO. Most that have posted in the negative, and yes, that includes you stupid fucks that think you’re being slick, haven’t listened to more than just clips. You only know what you’ve been told.

Perfect?

Well, let the man that has no sin cast the first stone.

Rising Sun likes this.
  2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ah! The Jehovah stoning speech. Nice. Been a while.....

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Is this the dungeon? :rolleyes:

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I must say, this has been enlightening.

noles19 likes this.
  5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Must be, a stone is fourteen pounds...

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A post the way things should be. :up:

The guy is dead, respect the dead.

969 likes this.
  7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Need my trebuchet?

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually I am more a Coast to Coast AM fan.... I work when Rush was on. As to nuts
    silenceofthesheep.jpg

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, the NCAA made their announcement about recruiting a few hours ago and the moms lit up my phone. I didn't give out my f@ckin' number and they got it!

Yeah, lucky.

Jedb likes this.
  10. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I’m surprised this thread is still open. Regardless, I certainly won’t use a football analogy to describe what happened without any favoritism for one point of view or the other.

Maybe that’s the land mine :)

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why? I'm not into censorshit and a big proponent of free speech.

If that free speech gets someone smashed with a giant mallet like that hippy Gallager and his watermellons because someone took it too far, people know the rules.

Booger likes this.
  12. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Cancer is savage, hate for anyone to go through that, or for friends and family members to watch a loved one go through it. RIP.

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

The Fooz ball analogy is the domain of beeb dummies who are itching for time off. The cool kids use lackcross team analogies (except no one knows a single fucking lackcross team).

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Foozball is the debbil.

15. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Throwing Stones is for Cavemen. Here in the States we throw Lead :flag: :D

16. BHP41

Lol.
    No, I’m far beyond being free of sin. I make no bones about that I know who the enemy are and wish them dead.

There are many others that pretend to be part of a compassionate side but like everything they do, it’s all for show.

17. BHP41

It’s amazing the lack of respect from each side. While it’s been going on for years, there is no way to come together and talk any longer. It’s a GD shame.

It happens when one side doesn’t hear or want to listen what the others points are.

Rush said 6 weeks. Give him 6 weeks and then see if you disagree with him. Not everyone will, and that’s a good thing. We should never all think the same but that’s the direction that we’re being forced into. Wrong think, wrong speak and zero compassion for your neighbor if they think a certain way.
    I hope for a time that many will see what is being done and that they turn their backs on those that wish to oppress others for having a different opinion. Were we get back to acknowledging that we are living in the best of time in civilization.
    I have conversations with only a few people on the other side anymore. Not by my choice but theirs. Weekly beers to challenge each other was fun and made you think. I miss those days and those people. Not the ones they’ve become.
    Hopefully one day soon they will see.
    As long as people are trying to shut voices down like Rush, it won’t happen. Free speech is the only reason the world exists the way it does today.

Booger and Pride & Joy like this.
  18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Not everyone sees or thinks in terms of a side. Maybe we can start with that?

Chino52405, noles19, OGs750 and 5 others like this.
  19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope when buzzy passed I really did feel bad for her family. I wanted her gone from the court but would have preferred a long healthy retirement to what happened to her. In the end death is equality that some seek, we all get it in the end.

That said there is a tiny few that are just truly evil. For instance Manson or Daumer, the return to @#$# of them was a good thing for the world. People tend to push those who they disagree with or even just bad people into that category. Thankfully they are wrong and the ones that are in that are few.

20. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I always forget that conversion. Damn English and their wonky measurements....and teeth. Now where did my Whitworth tools go?