1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'General' started by adrenalist, Dec 6, 2018.

1. adrenalist

adrenalist Well-Known Member

Anyone else playing this?

I don’t want to play anything else right now. This game is amazing.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

@Johnny B

Played it. Beat it. Enjoyed it. Moved back to AC Odyssey. :D

adrenalist and BigBird like this.
  3. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

my girlfriend is playing. online is pretty gay so far. hopefully they fix it.

4. Yes. I absolutely love this game. I pet my horse a lot. I do the debt collecting missions just to buy my horse new saddles and blankets. The story is cool but horses are cooler and hunting is fun.

adrenalist and MachineR1 like this.
  5. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

So question for you gaming nerds. My son is extremely picky with his games. He'll beat a game, then keep playing it on harder levels, many times. He'll only get a few games a year. The games he's absolutely loved are Dying Light and Far Cry 5. He doesn't want this game, at this point. All the games he wants don't come out till next year. Knowing those games, would this still be up his alley?

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

AC is too hard and not assasinee enough.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Playing it.....enjoying it.

adrenalist likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

I started it, and after an hour I feel like I've watched a movie rather than play a game. Just want to shoot some stuff

Sent from my smatrfone

9. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

Played it for 4-5 hours. Then I sold it back to game stop. Seems like all you do is ride a horse. Too boring for me!

Assassin's Creed Odyssey that was good!

Now playing Just Cause 4. Which is ok

10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

This is GTA in the old west. If he likes GTA games and he likes Westerns, then this will likely be up his alley.

I like the Far Cry series. This is a similar type of open world thing, but not exactly like Far Cry.

Funkm05 likes this.
  11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Kiddo wanted Hitler’s favorite game for Christmas (Meinkraft!), so I just bought a PS4 Pro Red Dead combo pack on account of this thread. Thanks for that.

Now I gotta wait a little while ...

12. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

south parks take on it was pretty funny season 22 episode 6

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

yeah that's the best deal out there. PS4 Pro, controller and game. The PS4 Pro by itself is like $400 usually.

14. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

RDR2 is awesome. Started playing this week and am really enjoying it. The cinematic feel and art direction is incredible. first few hours are indeed a little linear, but when you enter roaming mode, everything is allowed :D Did some online multiplayer with my brother in my posse last night and it was really cool. I foresee many hours playing during the Holidays...

15. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

ps4, xbox one, or pc?

if he hasnt yet, most people who play witcher 3 would say its one of the best games they have ever played. mutiple playthroughs on harder and harder difficulty settings etc. if he has ps4, check out horizon zero dawn. similar to the witcher, most people who play it love it so much they end up playing it again and again.

16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Did Steeltoe steal your login? Cause you don't normally post stuff this ghey.
    NTTATWWT

17. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Played it, beat it, they should have called it Red Dead: Ride your horse across the map repeatedly. Guess thats how they get 60 hours of playtime for the story.

R1Racer99, MachineR1 and Funkm05 like this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

damn...this is not looking like a winner. Guess I just should go back to playing NBA2K

19. Horizon dawn was amazing. Such a great game with a great story. I still have to play the expansion and I have Alloy just siting at the entrance to it right now. God of war was incredible too. Fallout 76 was a flaming pile of shit that I waited 8 months for and I’m still annoyed that I paid for it. Anthem looks interesting and I may pick that up. I’ll be stuck on RDR2 for a long time though.

Who’s playing on ps4?

20. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Im a campaign sort of dude, don’t care much for online bullshit. Sounds like this thing has a pretty good storyline, yes?

I haven’t even turned my ps4 on in months, but today seems like a good day to blow.