1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'General' started by adrenalist, Dec 6, 2018.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

So we can do Beeb Team Missions then ?

Sent from my smatrfone

cha0s#242 likes this.
  2. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Bring your ass on!

XFBO likes this.
  3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

One of the kids here said the game takes about sixty hours to play through until the end. So, about 3,000 hours for the average BBSer.

:D :D :D

BigBird likes this.
  4. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Wtf am I missing? I’ve spent about 3 hours pretty much riding aimlessly on my horse and getting into a minor scuffle or two. Does it really start this slow?

BigBird likes this.
  5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yup

6. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I swore there was "just dust" in my eyes more than once to my wife while playing that game. It's a masterpiece.

Rebel635 likes this.
  7. adrenalist

adrenalist Well-Known Member

Yeah, the side stuff and exploring is all I’m doing right now. I think I could do this for a long time before digging into Ch 2.

Maybe, maybe not. It’s not a fast paced game. Everything is deliberate. You really have to slow your roll and allow the atmosphere to sink in. It’s an adjustment a few can not seem to make. There would be other games I’d recommend before this one, for sure.

Kind of, in the way that it’s an open sandbox for you to explore. The graphics and world to explore, imho, RDR2 kicks its ass. The fighting is completely different because of the genre. If you dig hunting and fishing, exploring, gambling, stuff like that, you’ll likely dig what makes this game tick.

Also, you may consider buying a second TV. Word on the street is it’s cheaper than a new boss. :D

8. 6-8 hours pretty much to get into where the game is fully opened up. If you don’t enjoy slow games, you’re in for a long ride.

BigBird likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

I see what you did there [emoji106]

Sent from my smatrfone

10. adrenalist

adrenalist Well-Known Member

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

So it made me redo a mission/task... Hate autosave

Sent from my smatrfone

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I had apparently turned off my auto save and lost about 3.5 hours of playing time that I had to re-do.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I would have sold the game back at that point.

You can't manually save either. 95% of the time it's locked. I'm just glad I was Able to skip the video stuff and hustle through that one (the shooting of the camp before the train)

Sent from my smatrfone

14. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

:eek:

15. badmoon692008

You have to pay for the stagecoach and I'm pretty sure you have to pay off your bounty (at least in a couple towns I've gotten that message)... so it would cost me like $1000 to use it :crackup:

16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I tried playing online with my brother and it was pretty cool. The tasks you get to do are awesome. Somehow in inadvertently killed his horse. He was pissed :D

17. badmoon692008

I'm online on Xbox... gamertag is same as my username if anyone wants to do some online robbing and shooting

18. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Fallout 4/ new Vegas are about the only games I'll play now when I do play. I got fallout 76 and it's pretty damn boring and I've put maybe an hour into it. Thinking about trading in Fallout 76 towards red dead, though I never cared for GTA. I do like hunting/fishing and riding horses in Real life so maybe I'd like this

19. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Downloading red dead now on my PS4

Gamer tag

ROAD_RACER_97

20. I’ll be playing most of the night tonight since the kiddos will be sleeping and wife is working an overnight tonight (nurse life).

Ps4: zenhippo

I haven’t touched online yet but I definitely want to rob some trains.

drop likes this.