1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'General' started by adrenalist, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I found the one his buddy owns but really just started doing a few of the quests there so haven't explored too much. Did get the soft core vid when he banged the sorceress.

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Started trying to play this yesterday some. Holy slow gameplay, Batman. After swapping to it from AC and such, the gameplay is brutal. Can’t collect an herb unless you’re standing the proper distance, and stopped entirely. Seriously?!?! :mad:

BigBird likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah it's a little weird on that kind of stuff but mainly just took getting used to it, grab half the herb stuff almost on the fly now, pretty sure I'm hitting the button before I get to the plant tho.

I am liking the ingredients not costing you weight in your storage, that always sucked in Skyrim having to stash things then get them back when I wanted to make something.

4. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm enjoying the slower pace of the first two chapters. Have other faster paced games to play if I want that. The cinematic tone is a nice adjustment.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Anyone experiencing a few difficulties with the online play ? I'm playing with my brother and it's pretty cool, but if he's the party leader, we can't start any mission. I have to start another posse and invite him for it to work. I know it's still beta, but it's been a while since we had an update.

6. drop

drop Well-Known Member

For all you onliners, found a cool little glitch. Make 20 bucks in 2 minutes.

It's a fishing trick, in a creek.

Ringneck Creek to be exact.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And that glitch is???

8. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Just finished the main campaign last night... Man, that ending was sure a cock tease... I won't give anything away, but I thought for sure I'd get to take care of something that was a long time coming and it just barely slips through your grasp...

Funkm05 likes this.
  9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

618747BE-860C-46B7-87BB-3534AE82A71D.gif

10. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Lol.

Zoom in on ringneck Creek. The area about half way up the creek that looks like is bare is where you want to go. Stand on the rock in the creek. Cast your fishing rod upstream with the river lure. Jerk it once or twice. Do this about 3 to 4 times. You can leave your lure in the water for as little as 15-20 seconds. The way the game is programmed, fish spawn when a cast is made. The small mouth bass will spawn and run up on the bank sides very very quickly. You can carry 10 at a time. Then grab your horse, kill a turkey or 2, a deer or 7, and head south about 30 second horseback ride to the butcher. I'll post a photo of the excat location in a few.

The fish are 2 bucks a piece.

All the other is just a bonus since your headed to the butcher anyway

cha0s#242 likes this.
  11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

You can also steal a wagon and carry a shitload of fish and other animals to sell to the butcher :D

Funkm05 likes this.
  12. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I've tried and tried and can't make that work

13. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Arthur picked up the consumption halfway through the game. Was that my character’s karma or is that the same for everyone here who’s playing the game?

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Same for all. I played the main story as an angel and still got it. Just part of the story.

On the online, I’m hated everywhere. Lol.

15. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I'm fully honored online. Horae fully bonded. Fully everything. .

Can be hated quickly tho. Depends on mission.

Also I found a couple other nice glitch type areas that money can be made very quickly with zero risk. I'm thinking about doing a short video of the ringneck Creek and this other area (name of area unknown really). If you would like to see these areas I'd be happy to do one.

Funkm05 likes this.
  16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

With as tough as cash is to come across online, always interested.

“Hey go kill these 473 guys in a gang to rescue a horse.”
    Me: bang bang shoot
    “Thanks. Here’s $7.63.”
    :mad:

cha0s#242 likes this.
  17. drop

drop Well-Known Member

You Xbox or ps4

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Xbox - Same screen name I use here.

19. drop