1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'General' started by adrenalist, Dec 6, 2018.

1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Son played it. Kinda how he summed it up. Ride a lot, kill a lot, then die a miserable slow death.

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Just picked it up. Gonna do the few errands I have to and then probably blow the rest of the day on this shit lol.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

so life then

NemesisR6 likes this.
  4. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

I haven’t bought a video game since the original Nintendo was still a new thing. My wife plays occasionally so has a Xbox One. I bought Red Dead 2 for myself and honestly it’s pretty good. I enjoy it, even more that I’ve finally figured how to use all the buttons on the controllers now. The music in this game is probably the most fitting well done game music I’ve heard.

adrenalist and cha0s#242 like this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

it's come a long from the UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START, days, hasn't it ?:D

spode and adrenalist like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Is this one like Skyrim? Got the online version of that but don't like it as much. Also have issues with the xbox being in the main tv room so I can't play if the boss wants to watch TV :D

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You can stagecoach from the cities to various places, it can’t “fast travel” per se.

8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

What's the difference ?

9. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

It sure has. I'm not 100% sure it's really any better though. We have one of those throw back NES boxes at the fire station and it really is a lot of fun playing those old games.

adrenalist and BigBird like this.
  10. cha0s#242

The experience is just different. I love the old stuff too, but it's not as immersive as the new games like RDR2 can be : the atmosphere, the music, the graphics, the storyline, etc. It's like a new world on it's own. Witcher 3 was like that also, with the added pleasure of titties.

adrenalist likes this.
  11. Scotty87

That was the shit, though!

BigBird likes this.
  12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I really hope it is. First one is, IMO, the best video game ever made.

I'm hoping the "cooling" of the obsession over zombie-related entertainment doesn't sour the experience, but the first one wasn't really about the infected, anyways.

Still get goosebumps thinking about those opening 15 minutes and those goddamn giraffes.

Rebel635 likes this.
  13. drop

drop Well-Known Member

What system is everyone on?

14. Scotty87

PS4 here.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

PS4 is always the answer :)

16. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I have ps3 and ps4. Still play the hell out of gta5 in the ps3. Going to get a few more games for the 4

17. cha0s#242

X Box One (not the X, not even the S). But I do wish I could play RDR2 in 4k, it must be amazing !

Funkm05 likes this.
  18. Ps4 for gaming. Xbox one is a entertainment box. Switch for traveling.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Not sure what happened to me, there was a time in my life that I enjoyed gaming, back in those Clancy inspired games especially....but I've had ZERO desire to play any of my sons last gaming consoles, currently PS4.

However, I DID make the mistake of playing a billiard game about 2 yrs ago on my tablet and I am 1000% hooked to that damn game. It's the only game I'll play if I'm playing a game, I've learned that a crap ton of Brazilians and Muslims apparently love playing pool too....LOL! If anyone else plays 8 Ball Pool shoot me a PM so I can kick your ass too. LOL!

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

One is free. :D