1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rattle Snake Poblem

Discussion in 'General' started by Ed Sorbo, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

have you ever played serious paintball? Let me shoot you a few times with my gun bare skinned.

Then imagine a smaller creature getting shot prob 300 times and see if it could kill a mouse:)

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

LOL!

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The only thing that can make your story funnier is if you were screaming like a little girl while shooting the thing 300 times in a wide open field. You know what, don't even confirm it. That's how I choose to tell myself the story. :crackup:

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Has anybody heard from Ed ? Maybe he lost the battle. :eek:

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

haha actually, it was not nearly as dramatic as i would have hoped.

lol In my dreams, it lunged at me as I jumped to the side, did a rolling flip (like in the movies) and opened fire just before the snake tried to eat a baby!

basically, Im just a pussy towards snakes and other reptiles and just shot the mfer till i was out of hoppers....

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

ROTFLMAO!!! :crackup:

7. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Ahhhh :beer: That makes much more sense.

And yeah I have played, I've even gotten shot with one at the high end of the FPS screw from about 10' in the neck. Dropped me like a sack of rocks, and I had a welt for weeks. Screamed like a bitch as I went down :D My buddy who shot me hadn't played before (and thus did not fully comprehend the "surrender" concept) was white as a ghost when he ran over to check on me.

I still can't imagine it actually killing anything it didn't physically crush. I've never heard of death-by-bruising.. but I suppose enough of it would turn into internal bleeding, which would then kill it eventually. I meant more like "kill on the spot".

8. Ed Sorbo

Ed Sorbo Well-Known Member

Clearing out the 2x4’s is going to be a big job. I have a track gig tomorrow, today is loading day. So the snake job has been put off till some time next week. The weather is cooling off too, that will make the job easier. Maybe if I put this off long enough, they will move on…

Don’t get any early ideas about my tools. But o keep up the posts, this is my best thread yet.

9. Ed Sorbo

Ed Sorbo Well-Known Member

Clearing out the 2x4’s is going to be a big job. I have a track gig tomorrow, today is loading day. So the snake job has been put off till some time next week. The weather is cooling off too, that will make the job easier. Maybe if I put this off long enough, they will move on…

Don’t get any early ideas about my tools. But keep up the posts, this is my best thread yet.

10. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

So the 2X4 is so big, you had to post it twice..? :D

11. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

I love this place!

12. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

went riding today with my bestie and we were going down this trail at a good pace, when I saw it at the last second. I stopped like Maybe 5 feet from it, and it actually came at us at first. Wish I had my pistol with me at the time, Id be having snake for dinner. Seriously one of the biggest bastards ive ever seen. I'll post the video in the youtube thread.

[​IMG]

13. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Yeah, that's a biggun!

14. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

You need 3 things:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Fastjedi350

Fastjedi350 Well-Known Member

Mini gun

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Holy sheet!!:wow:

17. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

.22 rat shot, a sharp skinning knife and a frying pan. Rattlesnake is delicious. Save the rattles for a baby shower gift.

18. Stefan

Stefan Well-Known Member

19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:crackup:

20. roxychic46

roxychic46 Well-Known Member

Holy Shitz!

:wow: