1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rattle Snake Poblem

Discussion in 'General' started by Ed Sorbo, Aug 22, 2012.

1. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Not as well as you're hoping. King snakes eat other snakes, including rattlesnakes, but they eat other small critters, too. It's just as likely the king snake would scent on something else and crawl away, never to be seen again, than hang around and eliminate your rattlesnake problem. Snakes aren't very smart. Are you sure the snakes that you've got are, indeed, rattlesnakes?

2. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Wont work....they are territorial so they have a great chance of getting their ass handed to them once you move them. then other problem is that they need shelter every night....new territory means they will need to find a great spot and fast before it gets too cold - or they die.

Best to just eliminate them or live with them :Poke:

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Come on mama san...

4. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Really, I don't know exactly where Sorbo lives but I do know he is in SoCal, it isn't going to get cold enough to be a problem for at least a couple months. If he's in the Mojave or next to the San Bernadino Forest they'll have a decent chance of survival.

5. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

Bassomatic.

6. Brake Kleen

7. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Where is Speedy E when you need him? :crackup:

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You think Speedy looking lustfully at them will drive them away?

9. bus

bus Monkey with a football

This. Works on giant spiders too.

10. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Chopped a head off a 4-footer in the backyard where I used to live, using a shovel. The head was still snapping and trying to bite something long after it was detached from the body!

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

That would have freaked me out!!

They are tough! I shot one with like 3 hoppers full of paintballs once when it was all I had handy!

It was still moving but died later when I came back!

I mean I painted that thing with like 3 coats:)

12. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

That musta been a real purdy snake...:crackup:

13. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I find this just mean.
    No need to make it suffer, kill it already and get done with it.

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Really?:FL:

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Nope. You got it backwards.

The cracker with the paintball gun is the Floridian. :D

16. Robby-Bobby

Dude, If it went down after the first shot, or hopper, I would have.

Like I said, the ONLY thing handy was a paintball gun. (and cell phone) so as cruel as it might be, it was either it or me!

I am openly afraif of reptile type creatures. Even those green sticky frogs. Im damn sure not fucking with no snake that can actually hurt me!

17. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I'm scratching my head at how a paintball could kill anything larger than a mouse. Were you literally trapped? Hell, a stick would be handier to kill a snake than a paintball gun.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Life must be hell for you in Florida. Isnt that reptile heaven?

19. Robby-Bobby

After posting, I thought it would need a better explanation.

I have a lot out back of my house that we have a small sx style pitbike track on. Where there arent jumps, there is tall grass. No real trees to speak of. During a game of paintball, I happened across it. Rather than run away, possibly for other to maybe get attacked, I leaped into action and took down the mighty venomous alien reptile and saved the day.

20. Robby-Bobby

Not bad at all. I have a paintball gun:)

Im more worried about humans!