1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ralph, Freddie and WSBK....

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Jun 1, 2008.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I will let you imagine and go with a few hours of listening to him in person.

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

For now.

3. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Hey, Yzass, where were you born, and what was the first language you learned?

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Let it go, Narf, let it go... ;)

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Technical advice?:D

6. Knarf Legna

It's Knarf, dammit!

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You two definitely have a German sense of humor. Chill a little. Not everything on the BBS is serious. :)

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Actually, I spent quite a bit of time listenin' to him in person at Green Valley, Greater Southwest and Texas World Speedway as he grew from an RD to a Kawasaki superbike (the old tube frame, high bar bikes with three time the horsepower as brakes and twice as much as handling).

Although Texans can be a bit provincial, we do understand Cajun pretty well. Freddy knows whereof he speaks. Folks may not like his accent or his style, butt they are off the mark to accuse him of ignorance of motorcycles.

Given all that, he is a sad "color commentator". I liked what'shisname that got bounced off SPEED a couple of years back for gettin' drunk and mouthin' off. Wasn’t it Sadowsky?

9. Knarf Legna

Says the guy arguing with PC over what Freddie knows. :)

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Actually, I didn't think the announcing was all that bad. It was a good race, and I liked the coverage better. (not on the 1 & 2 bike the whole time)

11. Nobody tell me - let me guess: Yzass was born in an American hospital on a US Army base. That would make the first language...um...American :)

12. C'mon, we were just starting to have fun!

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My assessment of Freddie's understanding of physics has nothing to do with his accent.

I agree, I enjoyed Sadowski (sp?) as well. But I may be a bit biased. He was very nice to me in person and he did not even know me (I mean get-your-hands-dirty-and-mount-my-tires-for-me nice)

14. Knarf Legna

Sounds like a call out to me! :D

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Engrish mothafukker, do you speak it!?!

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You guys must be more bored than I am. 97th General. Whoever is most bored can look up where it is (think was now) located. Let's proceed from there...

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Smoothie all over my keyboard............

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Which kind?

19. Knarf Legna

I hope there wasn't a loogie in it.

20. TWISTED METAL

TWISTED METAL wanna be track owner

guess i wasn't the only one laughing at the wsbk races cuz of how rediculous they sounded....lol

and when they called the the "#11 rider on the red machine" lol that was classic.