1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protecting the herd.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 12, 2020.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Damn! MONGO called you out on your dumbshittery.....just damn.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do have to say the OMB's are even more fun that the birthers. And yes I know Trump was one of them :D

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

No president lied more than 44.

4. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

REPEAL.... AND.... REPLACE caps for the emphasis that he put on it.

Then why were people suggesting that Hunter should be subpoenad for the Senate "trial"? Did he send Jules to find out about corruption or get dirt on Biden?

5. code3ryder

cite

6. code3ryder

Ah yes, Clinton denying an affair. Like any R's can care about that. Trump has proven to be a cheater and he's lied through his teeth about it as well. So?

Nixon, I'm not a boomer like most of you ... I kid I kid.. Nixon was before my time though.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That is one of the more ridiculous ones. He can't do it without congress and they refuse to let go of the insurance company money.

People say stupid shit all the time, why would you listen to them?

8. StaccatoFan

He's not done....some campaign promises are harder to accomplish than others....he's got until 2024 to get that one. And, he will. Obmacare came into play because Obama was owned by the insurance companies.

The House has absolutely wasted this last two years on "We're going to impeach the motherfucker", and not represented the people that put them in office.
    They're chances of staying in office..dwindle as they get more of nothing done.

9. StaccatoFan

You wanted examples of lies from past Presidents....so I gave you what you wanted.

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lol I don’t even have to respond. Mongo did it for me.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Bullshit..Jay Carney lied on behalf of the president more than anyone in history.

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Fair point.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dammit Kenny. Now I’m picturing Jon Lovitz as WH Press Secretary. :mad:

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So the FISA court (which should be abolished) was giving out warrants based upon lies and partial information, both of which are illegal. The court has not pursued it which just adds to why it should be abolished. The expansion and altering of rules to facilitate the us of intel and FBI was corrupt but just as in Trump's entire conversation 100% legal. The prosecutorial abuse by Mueller and team was a recurring event and they all should be disbarred. As stated look into how Wienstien destroyed a company only to have the charges tossed later due to a LOT of shady actions.

Don't mix dislike with a valid reason to remove a president that is a parliamentary system not ours. Oh and that applies to Obama and future presidents. A president does not serve at the pleasure of Congress nor even the voters, they serve a term. Removal is for a specific set of reasons NONE of which applied to the Articles Of Impeachment sent to the Senate.

Oh and before you go there Obama could not be removed for the FISA abuses unless he was shown to in the know. That is still not the case AFAIK. Biden is far more suspect to knowing but I don't believe that is established either.

tony 340 and StaccatoFan like this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Welp looks like McCabe has found his protection.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You cant "cite" because one of you will find a link of Trump lies created by leftist media and the other asshole will find a list of Obama lies create by right wing media. In the end you both believe what you want and ignore the rest.

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Anybody that expected anything different is an idiot. Nobody will pay for the coup.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In all fairness, have they ever really represented those that put them in office?

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

G men are untouchables. Say, did anyone ever pay for that "shoot on sight" order by G men in the 80's? Modern day brown shirts.

20. StaccatoFan

Mostly they serve their own vanity, and we all know it..but Queen Nancy and the Twat Squad are taking the new standard to a new low in my opinion.

10-15, brex and R Acree like this.